Question about equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
I have the tendency to overthink equipment a lot and hopefully some answers to these questions can help stop that.
Is there a 'best' blade for me or does it come down to what I'm most used to? For example if someone were watching me play and they said I should be using a certain blade because it 'fits' my playstyle, would their point be valid, or would I perform best with what I'm comfortable using?
I feel like I know the answers but I need to hear what other people say to remove my doubts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I have the tendency to overthink equipment a lot and hopefully some answers to these questions can help stop that.
Is there a 'best' blade for me or does it come down to what I'm most used to? For example if someone were watching me play and they said I should be using a certain blade because it 'fits' my playstyle, would their point be valid, or would I perform best with what I'm comfortable using?
I feel like I know the answers but I need to hear what other people say to remove my doubts.
I believe there are a lot of people who is thinking about equipment as you and that are convinced that changing their equipment will make them play better. The best blade for you is the blade/setup that fits you the best. It is not only your playing style, but also you overall perform in match situations. Here your percentage of error should be at a minimum.
Feel is a personal preference, no one else than yourself can tell you what kind of feel you prefer.

Reactions: jdurling4