Twiddlers

This user has no status.
Do world class penhold players like u xin ever twiddle?

RPB players and especially the ones that play with inverted on both sides mostly never twiddle. I think Xu Xin knows how to twiddle but he doesn’t do it in matches. Twiddleling is more useful for pimple or anti players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I think ni xialiang does twiddle. She doesn't hit BH but she uses long and short pips with a block and flat drive game and twiddles to confuse the opponent.

She is 58 years old and recently reached the final of a Wtt tournament beating a pretty good Chinese player on the way to the final

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

RPB players and especially the ones that play with inverted on both sides mostly never twiddle. I think Xu Xin knows how to twiddle but he doesn’t do it in matches. Twiddleling is more useful for pimple or anti players

Yeop .. Mostly seen only players (pros & non-pros) who play with non-inverted rubbers, twiddle. I've seen some Chinese Pros (Mostly ones who use Tack rubbers, atleast on 1 side), twiddle, when they want to slam-down a lobbed ball ..Twiddling is something that becomes easy, with practice .. Not very difficult to master.. Although, it's affected by handle type, thickness, and sweat.

yeah, its easy, just practice like either technique. Suds TT is member of the forum and have this tutorial. LGL can twiddle, just see some matches, he twiddles to serve sometimes, i just saw he twiddle on game one time with Waldner, to do a curve drive, its famous.

Last edited: