Boosters—Yes or no?

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
IDK either, but I am tempted to try the same thing. I don't see why it would damage your technique. But what are you going to boost with it, the bluegrip or vega asia in your sig? Maybe order a sheet of Mercury 2 and boost that just to try it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I was thinking to buy a bottle of Haifu to fool around with. My friend says it will damage my technique and my body. I was born after the ban so IDK. Is this true?
Thanks!

I dont think it will damage you...

But your setup already seems very fast and responsive, it doesnt look like you need extra booster.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
IDK either, but I am tempted to try the same thing. I don't see why it would damage your technique. But what are you going to boost with it, the bluegrip or vega asia in your sig? Maybe order a sheet of Mercury 2 and boost that just to try it out.

Mercury II does not need boosting it is already like a trampoline 😁

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I was thinking to buy a bottle of Haifu to fool around with. My friend says it will damage my technique and my body. I was born after the ban so IDK. Is this true?
Thanks!

Assuming you are referring to Haifu Seamoon, it works best with Chinese rubbers. It works on my T05H and D09C to some extent.

It doesn’t work on all rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I think booster is different from speed glue, and is not bad for health.

H3 is very slow, so it should be boosted. If you dont like it, you can always go back to unboosted. There is no reason you cant go back, you just need a time for adjustment.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If you want to play around and maybe learn something, it is fine to boost.

For me, I find it is a waste of time. I don't need to mess with my equipment when I am not playing. Years ago, when I used H3, I boosted. At a certain point I got tired of constantly messing with the rubbers and decided to just get rubbers I could use without boosting and play.

So, some of this also depends on how busy you are.

Reactions: PingBirdPong