H3N 37 Degrees

says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
H3N 37 Degrees, can it work well if used on the forehand? and what blade fits it.
Sure it can work. But with Terms &Conditions:

Being soft, if you are a club level player and play close to table, it is not an issue. In fact it can be quite an enjoyable control rubber.

However, at higher level where you are forced to play further away from table, by more powerful hitter, than its weakness becomes more apparent. Your return will be weak and may not cross the net.

Personally I have played H3 soft on FH during stroking FH to FH ( close to table ) and it is usable.

During play wise, I realise the weakness becomes apparent. I use it on Stiga All-round Classic as BH.

I suppose if you use it on stiffer blade like Stiga Clipper ( 7 ply all wood ) the result may be better, however I have no first hand experience with it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Being soft, if you are a club level player and play close to table, it is not an issue. In fact it can be quite an enjoyable control rubber.

However, at higher level where you are forced to play further away from table, by more powerful hitter, than its weakness becomes more apparent. Your return will be weak and may not cross the net.

Personally I have played H3 soft on FH during stroking FH to FH ( close to table ) and it is usable.

During play wise, I realise the weakness becomes apparent. I use it on Stiga All-round Classic as BH.

I suppose if you use it on stiffer blade like Stiga Clipper ( 7 ply all wood ) the result may be better, however I have no first hand experience with it.

had to ask after reading. how many meters maximum is considered close to the table? 3 meters?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

I'm still a little doubtful, can it be used with backhand flick,

Mar 2021

had to ask after reading. how many meters maximum is considered close to the table? 3 meters?

I am not a literalist, therefore I use body approximation technique. If one forearm length, it is considered close to table. If two to four steps away, it is mid-table distance and anything further it is faraway distance.

I never play faraway because my club do not have the privilege of such big space and as a result of this, I rarely have the opportunity to play faraway nor know from first hand experience what it is like to play faraway from the table.

Mar 2021

I'm still a little doubtful, can it be used with backhand flick,

I suppose it can, I mean Ma Long uses NeoH3 37 degree for his backhand and we have seen him do BH flicks.

However, BH flick is not my forte hence I cannot give you my input. I usually push or block defensively to set-up for my FH attack.

Reactions: Hasna Haura Hayfa
Mar 2021
Sergey Scoobie Doo Tsos Jagaur Operator says you all need to harden the heck up. 37 too soft. Harden the XXXX up. Harden up now. He approves of this message, unless he registers for TTD and says otherwise.

Sergey Scoobie Doo Tsos Jagaur Operator

Who is this person?