Looking for a list of custom blade makers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I was hoping to get in touch with custom blade makers. If anyone can give me their contact that'll be nice. Thanks in advance.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Here we have “hipnotic”. He is here every other day. There’s a few more others too but I haven’t seen them for a while someone else will chime in about that.

Cheers
L-zr

All the other custome blade makers are busy working like crazy to make fake national 986 blades for Carl's bait pile near the trap door at Carl's Crack House #13 to bait the Goon Squad to finish them off for a week stay in the basement septic tank.

This user has no status.

All the other custome blade makers are busy working like crazy to make fake national 986 blades for Carl's bait pile near the trap door at Carl's Crack House #13 to bait the Goon Squad to finish them off for a week stay in the basement septic tank.

What is this conspiracy with Carl I’m scared….

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

What is this conspiracy with Carl I’m scared….

Well,

It is kinda complicated, but you would need to have read a lot of TTD forum over the years to properly understand what is going on with Carl, his highly capable phone equipment, all his survailiance operations, all his secret work/play/bait locations, all his ways to defeat the Goon Squad at their own game, and the stupidity of the Goon Squad who are the bumbling enforcement arm of the TT companies charged with the mission to preserve the integrity of all their "National" and "Pro" versions of their equipment with ruthless enforcement visits.

Don't worry, Carl is too smart for them and has so many capable assets and tactics at his disposal. As much as the Goon Squad tries to trap Carl, it is almost always too easy for Carl to trap the Goon Squad for their standard one week stay in the dark, London Sewer Rat-infested basement septic tank at one of his many trap house/crack house locations in NYC. Sometimes, the Goon Squad gets close to Carl, but he always pulls some trick out hiz azz to outwit them.

This user has no status.

Well,

It is kinda complicated, but you would need to have read a lot of TTD forum over the years to properly understand what is going on with Carl, his highly capable phone equipment, all his survailiance operations, all his secret work/play/bait locations, all his ways to defeat the Goon Squad at their own game, and the stupidity of the Goon Squad who are the bumbling enforcement arm of the TT companies charged with the mission to preserve the integrity of all their "National" and "Pro" versions of their equipment with ruthless enforcement visits.

Don't worry, Carl is too smart for them and has so many capable assets and tactics at his disposal. As much as the Goon Squad tries to trap Carl, it is almost always too easy for Carl to trap the Goon Squad for their standard one week stay in the dark, London Sewer Rat-infested basement septic tank at one of his many trap house/crack house locations in NYC. Sometimes, the Goon Squad gets close to Carl, but he always pulls some trick out hiz azz to outwit them.

Oh I get it. It happens in China but with all Butterfly things. You see, only licensed sellers can sell BTY stuff, but lots of unlicensed shops can get real BTY things( actually real I tested). Butterfly would send people in disguise to crack these stores and sue them. That’s why I have to know the owner well for him to trust me with buying BTY, and it’s like a spy movie because I have to make sure no one is following or looking. Carl’s story sounds quite fun, would like to follow for more!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

London Sewer Rat-infested basement septic tank.....

Those London Sewer Rats are Krooklyn and Manhattan Sewer Rats.....Sometimes I slip in a few from the Bronx and Queens, maybe even Staten Island....

Maybe it is time for Der to tell the story about what happened when Der, Abe and I were being chased by the goon squad and he roped them into metered parking to make sure they paid and then hosed them down so we could make our escape. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?19018-SDC-Handmade-Blades

Shows blades made by hipnotic (Sergio). It would be worth having a look there.

This thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?17623-Question-for-Blade-Builders/page11

Has the work of Nate who is another blade builder who posts frequently on this site.

I use a blade that was made by Nate. I can say it is an excellent blade. I have not tried blades from Sergio but they look amazing and I am sure they play well too. Der_Ecthe has played with blades from both and some other blade makers.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Those London Sewer Rats are Krooklyn and Manhattan Sewer Rats.....Sometimes I slip in a few from the Bronx and Queens, maybe even Staten Island....

Maybe it is time for Der to tell the story about what happened when Der, Abe and I were being chased by the goon squad and he roped them into metered parking to make sure they paid and then hosed them down so we could make our escape. :)

Man Carl dammit. You were in a tight spot with the Goon Squad just about to enter the TT gym to capture (and likely torture you for payback) I had to think quick and use non-lethal means to give you time to make the get-away. It is a famous story that I blocked the entrence, whipped it out, aimed the pisser right at the Goonies, and demanded they pay $20 in parking fees IMMEDIATELY or get sprayed by a piss fire hose. They grumbeled some about it, but they coughed up the cash after a minute or two (which I used for veggie juice later) and I yielded.

Carl, like a good dude, never lets an opportunity slip by and for the next two years, when in trouble called for me to piss on pursuing Goonies knowing I waz on West coast and had to aim it like artillery to get the Goonies and not Carl. I advised him to open up the double large Golf Umbrella just incase my aim was off a little.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Man Carl dammit. You were in a tight spot with the Goon Squad just about to enter the TT gym to capture (and likely torture you for payback) I had to think quick and use non-lethal means to give you time to make the get-away. It is a famous story that I blocked the entrence, whipped it out, aimed the pisser right at the Goonies, and demanded they pay $20 in parking fees IMMEDIATELY or get sprayed by a piss fire hose. They grumbeled some about it, but they coughed up the cash after a minute or two (which I used for veggie juice later) and I yielded.

Carl, like a good dude, never lets an opportunity slip by and for the next two years, when in trouble called for me to piss on pursuing Goonies knowing I waz on West coast and had to aim it like artillery to get the Goonies and not Carl. I advised him to open up the double large Golf Umbrella just incase my aim was off a little.
The kicker was how you got them to pay for chicken dinner and beerz when they thought they could challenge you to a doubles duel with Abe as your #2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Hi all. Thanks so much for all the valuable info. I managed to get in touch with Dimitri of dab, Siam and Charlie of bbc. I received my two fantastic blades from Dimitri last week and will post review of them after a few more practice sessions. Siam's blades are almost done. Seen the pictures he sent me and they look wonderful too.

On another note. Does anyone have any way of contacting Charlie. I have been trying to contact him for the past couple weeks. The last time I heard from him was November 16th. If anyone knows him personally or has a way to get in touch with him, can you please let me know. Thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi all, I hate to trouble everyone. But, unfortunately I am still having problems communicating with Charlie of BBC. If anyone knows him personally, please ask him to contact me. Thanks again in advance.

When I receive my blades from Siam, which he told me it would be sometime this week, and hopefully from Charlie of BBC, I'll post pictures.