How to clean

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't. Leave them. Let them stay to give your blade character. Then people will be able to see that you play hard and use your equipment. Bangs, Dings, Sweat sinking into the wood, those are marks that show your weapon of choice has gone into battle with you. You want that. :)

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Use a tooth brush. No kidding, it works.

Get yourself a small bottle of isopropyl alcohol. 75% is good enough. Pour some out in a small dish. Dip the tooth brush. Then gently brush over the area. It may take a few mins for the dirt to soften and loosen up. Be patient.

This user has no status.
Don't. Leave them. Let them stay to give your blade character. Then people will be able to see that you play hard and use your equipment. Bangs, Dings, Sweat sinking into the wood, those are marks that show your weapon of choice has gone into battle with you. You want that. :)

I like the look of battleworn equipment, but it hurts to hit or dirty a new blade for the first few times/months. :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

I like the look of battleworn equipment, but it hurts to hit or dirty a new blade for the first few times/months. :D

I just have fun presenting the idea that battle worn is good. I do think everyone has a right to their own preferences. :)