Help again!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How do I edit my status? The “my profile” page won’t load.
What do you want it to say? I can change it. A moment ago it said "I breath like Ovtcharov", now it says "I breathe like Ovtcharov".

Breath is the noun. ie "take a deep breath."

Breathe is the verb: ie "I breathe deeply."

Not that you need to know. For someone whose main language is not English, you are doing a great job writing on the forum. And the difference between breath and breathe is hard for a lot of native English speaking people. So, just figured I would explain anyway. :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
What do you want it to say? I can change it. A moment ago it said "I breath like Ovtcharov", now it says "I breathe like Ovtcharov".

Breath is the noun. ie "take a deep breath."

Breathe is the verb: ie "I breathe deeply."

Not that you need to know. For someone whose main language is not English, you are doing a great job writing on the forum. And the difference between breath and breathe is hard for a lot of native English speaking people. So, just figured I would explain anyway. :)

Thanks! Something about me: I stayed in the states for a few years and can speak English just as fluently as Chinese. I think it’s actually just me being tired from 4 hours of chemistry. I gotta work on these small problems… Thanks again!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Thanks! Something about me: I stayed in the states for a few years and can speak English just as fluently as Chinese. I think it’s actually just me being tired from 4 hours of chemistry. I gotta work on these small problems… Thanks again!

If you want to PM me exactly what you want your status to say, or if you post it here, I can change it if are still not able to change your status.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

The “I BREATHE like Ovtcharov” is the changed one. Thanks!!

Oh. Interesting. So, I figured out and read your mind. :) See Der_Echte, I told you this new, updated NSA SpyPhone is even better than the last update. Now the goon squad is really in trouble. hahahahahaha.

You have to slide down the trap door at the entrance to Carl's secret stakeout house #13 and send the admin a prvate message.

Last edited: