Senior TTD Member 192 647
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 647 192

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

How Italians got rid of the LP crooks.

Good news. A nationwide initiative of fair play is gaining momentum in the northern regions of the Italian Republic
    ~ I PLAY TABLE TENNIS WITHOUT DOPE AND CHEATING.

The FITET National Italian Federation gladly welcomed such an initiative and supports, they allocates money for purchase of the test instruments 120 Euros a piece.
    Yes, I really liked the Italian enthusiasm and harsh educational measures.. For example, if an athlete from the first national hundred is caught by the hand with bald spikes, he is subject to disqualification for four months. There were very few such scandalous incidents, as far as I know, because the control of the rackets takes place as planned, and the athletes know in advance and take precautions — they dismantle the dubious bald rubber. In addition, the spiked impure athletes have become an object for sharp satirical jabs and ridicule. People in black T-shirts laugh at crooks, say offensive words not in the eyebrow, but in the eye.. Italians know a lot of hot and offensive words.
    Now I will talk about a new judging tool that was invented by a native in 2016. This device is awarded with certificate of conformity by FITET and is recommended for use at all national competitions. I myself have seen this machine in operation and I can confidently tell you that this machine has done no misfire, and it can unveil illegal pimples in a moment. The operation of the device does not require a lot of intelligence and anyone can operate.
    The T-shirt is cool, I ordered one from FITET directly..

https://www.tennistavolo-fp.com/prodotto/bat-tester/
    https://tennistavolo.eu/societa-tennis-tavolo-e-atleti/
    https://tennistavolo.eu/campagna-io-gioco-pulito/

Be happy.

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

Good news. A nationwide initiative of fair play is gaining momentum in the northern regions of the Italian Republic

The FITET National Italian Federation gladly welcomed such an initiative and supports, they allocates money for purchase of the test instruments 120 Euros a piece.
    Yes, I really liked the Italian enthusiasm and harsh educational measures.. For example, if an athlete from the first national hundred is caught by the hand with bald spikes, he is subject to disqualification for four months. There were very few such scandalous incidents, as far as I know, because the control of the rackets takes place as planned, and the athletes know in advance and take precautions — they dismantle the dubious bald rubber. In addition, the spiked impure athletes have become an object for sharp satirical jabs and ridicule. People in black T-shirts laugh at crooks, say offensive words not in the eyebrow, but in the eye.. Italians know a lot of hot and offensive words.
    Now I will talk about a new judging tool that was invented by a native in 2016. This device is awarded with certificate of conformity by FITET and is recommended for use at all national competitions. I myself have seen this machine in operation and I can confidently tell you that this machine has done no misfire, and it can unveil illegal pimples in a moment. The operation of the device does not require a lot of intelligence and anyone can operate.

Be happy.

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

Be happy.

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

This user has no status.

This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    Read 0 Reviews

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 116 261
    D
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 261 116

User Info Menu

Jul 2017
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews
    Is that really an issue at higher levels? Maybe in lower leagues but at higher levels pips players are almost extinct.

Shouldn't they maybe even allow stuff like frictionless pips to bring back some choppers? I always liked chopper VS looper matches in TV.

The Following User Likes Dominikk85's Post:

Kuba Hajto

says May the Spin be with you!

Advanced TTD Member 251 396
    says May the Spin be with you!

Advanced TTD Member 396 251
    here is an idea:

Whenever a cheat has been caught, the referee will remove the unapproved rubber from that cheater's blade and glue a sheet of the hardest commercially available ( i.e., 41 degree hardness ) DHS H3 straight out of the packaging non-boosted and then ask that cheater to play with it for the whole tournament.

No, the cheater cannot request for the neo version, it must be the classic H3.

Oh, the cheater has to pay for that piece of rubber from his own pocket
    Oh! The horror! God! Please have mercy on his soul!

says Verified Cheater, Banned by ITTF :)

Advanced TTD Member 142 252
    says Verified Cheater, Banned by ITTF :)

Advanced TTD Member 252 142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozo
    here is an idea:

Whenever a cheat has been caught, the referee will remove the unapproved rubber from that cheater's blade and glue a sheet of the hardest commercially available ( i.e., 41 degree hardness ) DHS H3 straight out of the packaging non-boosted and then ask that cheater to play with it for the whole tournament.

No, the cheater cannot request for the neo version, it must be the classic H3.

Oh, the cheater has to pay for that piece of rubber from his own pocket
    Oh! The horror! God! Please have mercy on his soul!
    I’m pretty sure that would violate the human rights act…
    Modestly, Leo

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 3
    S
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 3 0

User Info Menu

Sep 2021
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews
    Why would we pay $2500 for catching 1 or 2 players who treat pips , when we can use a $100 Enez machine to catch 100s of glue & booster cheats ? The last time I checked ITTF was not checking treated pips because it was a health hazard. According to ITTF, ITTF's higher priority is catching glue and boosting cheaters first because that is a higher priority.
    Last edited by slicy; 11-27-2021 at 07:13 AM.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 1
    A
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 0

User Info Menu

Nov 2021
    Italy
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha
    Allowing Frictionless Pips (bLPs...."b" for blocking ...... the pips that Igor refers to as "bald") will not bring back choppers (who use cLPs) but yes it will bring back older players(who use bLPs.......(the new association's (wdttf.com) rules are designed for older players but as well as youth & all ages & safe speed-gluing & boosting will be legal),
    Most newcomer players have no clue about long pips designs or their history & evolution. You can see a detailed explanation reply to Domikk85 by a friend of mine at iocTT.com under topic "History & Evolution of Long Pips Designs :- Myths & Facts". (Please copy and paste iocTT.com into address box of your browser and click, since link is not activated in this post, because I am a very bad person. You will be taken directly to the forum)

Read more on this below
    My sincere apologies everyone for posting here. I promise I will completely stop posting here soon since I will be posting in the other forum iocTT.com I know you all hate me as I keep exposing the robotNazis & spin(e)less cowards & the ITTF and I totally understand that. So I won't bother you anymore here I promise. BTW I have 10 times more respect for robotNazis (for their unity in purpose) than spin(e)less cowards (for their total lack of self-respect & self-esteem, such as in calling (self-defacating) themselves to be on the "dark" side and their exercise in futility in their approval-seeking, admiration of & acceptance from robotNazis). Of course all these issues come from ITTF's failure to provide sensitivity training & diversity education for not only robotNazis but more importantly for spin(e)less cowards, which someone had been asking ITTF for past 20 years.....but this is a moot point anyway. since the new association (wdttf.com) will address this issue even its name includes the word "diversity").
    Going forward, keep in mind :-
    ITTF's iocTT = Pure evil (top-spin-centric & designed only for Pros & youth & imposed upon amateur & older players....one size fits all approach to table-tennis....hate-mongering & exclusion of styles approach to table-tennis)
    WDTTF's dTT = Very good (all styles welcome & not just top-spin & designed for older & amateur players but also designed for youth & those who speed-glue & boost....diversity & inclusion approach to table-tennis)

As one of my last posts I decided to reply to Dominick85. Since my post here will be deleted, just memorize the two websites iocTT.com and wdttf.com . Very easy to remember (and you will be waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares screaming iocTT or wdttf , since you hate me so much deep in your psyche) & you will hear a lot more about yourselves at these forum with replies posted there in the near future anyway.
    You will also see many other shocking truths about ITTF and many of its affiliates like TTEngland & TTAustralia etc posted there by many other posters.

Good Bye & wish me the worst of luck.

PS :- Igor, Couple of question ?
    1. The new judging tool for "visual inspection" of pips in Italy sounds like lots of fun. In your imagination how did you come up with Italy ? Maybe for "chemical inspection" (for speed-glues & boosters), your former Soviet Union is selling to Italy the old Mass Spectrometers that needs an 18 wheeler truck (that you used in Afghanistan) to carry ? But wait, I forgot, there exists zero chemical inspection at lower levels, since health of lower level players is insignificant ?
    2. Even if what you are saying about this tool to test for High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips is true, how can they stop clubs from using the rules of New Association (wdttf,com...... the new International Governing body for the sport of DTT) ? The rules for iocTT by IOC's ITTF are valid only for for clubs using those rules. So what are they going to do ? Arrest all players at clubs using the new (WDTTF.com) rules ?
    I really liked the writeup that you pointed to at ioctt.com about the historical evolution about long pimples.
    The new wdttf.com association concept also seems very interesting and well thought thru. I liked how they grouped racket cover rules for various age groups and how they designed it for all ages and for players who are lower level players. The ITTF's one-size-fits-all rules always seem to be designed for younger & professional players, which is perfectly good but we do need a new association like this for age specific & amateur play. I am not sure when this association will become available though & where it is located.