World Table Tennis Championships 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Damn. Timo Boll is in insane form play wise. I honestly think he would have a shot at Fan without these physical problems. Even then he was still one number too big for Jha. Playing singles and doubles in such a tight knit event was a risk

Also, big shout out to the american fans. I wouldn't have expected the venue to be this full. Hopefully it was not all because of Jha and we see the same numbers in the remaining days!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Too bad about Timo's injury. Hard to see him winning his match tomorrow without a major overnight improvement. No shot in the final if he gets there. But gutsy win against Kanak, who might never have a better chance to get to a major semi or final.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
so sad for aruna , his character in the middle the game is so stable and calm, never gets angry.. he deserved better,, but truls is so mentally strong.. he has desicion in every touch he wants to play... good game waiting for calderano

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Will Timo be able to play tomorrow against Truls ? the injury looks pretty bad...

WANG Yidi was too strong for Mima from Game 3.
ITO missed the chance at 10-8 , serve to follow in Game 1. with a 2-0 games lead , the match could have been different.
I also wish ITO changed her tactics earlier. To play more FH was a good decision, but it was taken too late, and to make it worse, luck was overall on WYD side too.