World Table Tennis Championships 2021

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
If only there was a private recording or a stream of the Hugo - Liang and Mima - Wang matches. Those mediocre 6 minutes clips don't do them justice at all. Even if it is commentary in Chinese or another language I don't care

i will try to find the Chinese ones

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
What a tournament this has been. So many unexpected results 🔥

Lets get everyone's predictions of the FINALS and see who predicts correct:

Predictions:

MEN:

Fan Zhendong vs Truls Moregard

WOMEN:

Wang Manyu vs Sun Yingsha

• Wow
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Mima Hina made it ! they beat Chen/Qian 3-2 coming back from 1-2, and set up a revenge match in the final against Wang / Sun.
2 years ago they lost to them in semis, and there was a very controversial ball that changed the match flow.

Justice!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Didn't see anyone bring up the fantastic performance of the men's doubles team from Sweden (Karlsson and Falck nee Karlsson and Karlsson). They beat not one but two Chinese teams on their way to the finals. Hope they complete the job and take the gold vs Korea. Their performance in the semi was the only shellacking of. Chinese team this tournament.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
the swedes were fantastic. but i have to say that for todays match, Liang Jingkun was maybe mentally already into his semifinal and not 100% focused as he might have been.
regarding the mixed doubles, we'll never know if LIN Gaoyuan in the final would have given 100% if facing the 100% chinese pair, or would have been instructed to let go..