World Table Tennis Championships 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hina Hayata in WS, WD and XD ...
How far can she go in the WS?
Will it reach R-16, where a meeting with Wang Yidi is possible?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
No Ma Long. No Xu Xin.
ITTF: Then adding the spectacular side camera angle instead.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hina Hayata in WS, WD and XD ...
How far can she go in the WS?
Will it reach R-16, where a meeting with Wang Yidi is possible?

HH will easily reach R16. She's much improved from 2 years ago, and I believe will beat Wang Yidi. Unfortunately, Mima Ito and HH would potentially meet in the QF, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if they do meet I hope for a great game between them and will be happy for whoever wins and hope the winner becomes World Champion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018

HH will easily reach R16. She's much improved from 2 years ago, and I believe will beat Wang Yidi. Unfortunately, Mima Ito and HH would potentially meet in the QF, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if they do meet I hope for a great game between them and will be happy for whoever wins and hope the winner becomes World Champion.

Good luck to both of them!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
I love that umpire angle. Don’t know why people complain. I can see movements so easily, spin so easily, speed so easily.
It’s hard to see the ball placement and it took a lot of effort for audience to tracking the ball, since the ball move faster than normal angle, make people bored easily.

Reactions: AndroidRX93
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018

I hope this is a augury of the future diplomacy and relations of both countries in the next 10 years. I hope the "riser" can be content with the status quo and respect the autonomy of people and desist clinging to mythical abstract history to justify expansionism because that's what will definitely lead to a conflict.
It's a lot to ask, but I hope mature dovish minds on both sides prevail, It's not looking too good at the moment.

For TT: I support Manyu jie,

If by "riser" you meant the US, then your description fits its war-mongering behaviors and the expectations of the world to a t. Hundreds of military bases all over the world, incessantly bombing other countries in the name of equality, justice and humanity, constantly knocking on someone's front door on the pretext of freedom of navigation etc. while ignoring all the domestic issues back home. If anything, throughout history, China has a proven record of resisting expansionism and is merely returning the world back to the norm as it was 200 years ago, which at the time had been the "global order" for the previous 1800 years. The world will be a better place when the US returns to its roots.

https://ctext.org/library.pl?if=en&file=77700&page=138#n43277
仁本:
戰道:不違時,不歷民病,所以愛吾民也。不加喪,不因凶,所以愛夫其民也;冬夏不興師,所以兼愛民也。故國雖大,好戰必亡;天下雖安,忘戰必危。
Even though a state may be vast, if it is belligerent, will inevitably perish. Even though calm may prevail in the realm, those who forget warfare will certainly be endangered, which is no way to love the people at all.

Last edited:
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The image shows only the top 32 seeded players’ position, who were drawn first. The full draw is available at worldtabletennis.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're right. First post updated with links to full draw 🏓

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Yes, this is my problem. Unless you are watching on a small screen, tracking the ball wears you out.

Especially considering that they have a decent camera angle. Pretty often the camera angle they use before serving (kind of half a meter above the net positioned around one of the table corners) it is beautiful and it pains me everytime that they change it the moment the serve is performed.
This angle gives you everything. You can see how low the players and the shots go. You can seriously consider the amount of spin (especially with 1080p) and the curves of the shots. And still they dont use it as default -.-

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
c967c147426b3841e0b84a280c2b8036.jpg

d18f7f429b1a44e383f99320f577a154.jpg

It looks like WTT is experimenting two different angles.