A word of appreciation to Yinhe Pro 01

Boy this blade is well balanced. For the record: I also have older version of Timo Boll Spirit and it's too fast for my liking, there's less dwell time/catapult effect/call it whatever - my subjective feeling is that I can do full swing forehand top spin with Yinhe Pro 01 wihtout hesitation. Here's a short video from the latest tournament.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Great play. I'm using a yinhe v14 pro and like it too, those are not bad rackets. What rubbers do you use?

Great play. I'm using a yinhe v14 pro and like it too, those are not bad rackets. What rubbers do you use?

Forehand is Hurricane 3 Provincial orange sponge 40 degrees hardness with 2 layers of Haifu Seamoon.
Backhand is Hurricane 8-80 37 deg unboosted.
Both rubbers suit the blade really well, backhand needs active play though…or punching blocks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Boy this blade is well balanced. For the record: I also have older version of Timo Boll Spirit and it's too fast for my liking, there's less dwell time/catapult effect/call it whatever - my subjective feeling is that I can do full swing forehand top spin with Yinhe Pro 01 wihtout hesitation. Here's a short video from the latest tournament.

Yes, it is a good blade. And it is a closer replica to Viscaria / Boll ALC, compared to Yinhe V-14 Pro (as V-14 Pro is a bit thicker thus has stiffer and more direct feeling compared to Viscaria).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Since yesterday i can confirm. Mine arrived on wednesday and i must say the finish is a beauty for its pricerange. The feeling is great and the speed is awesome.
The only thing which bothers me, because of my small childish hands, is the handle. I literally get cramps while playing with it. After 30 minutes of playing it pains me with everyshot. Therefore im pretty sure this blade will become my spare one and the DHS TG 506x will stay my main blade. They are quite similar either way as boths are kind of clones of the Viscaria.

Overall i would say it is probably slightly better than the DHS alternative especially in terms of the finish. But i will stick to DHS as long as this blades stays alive^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Since yesterday i can confirm. Mine arrived on wednesday and i must say the finish is a beauty for its pricerange. The feeling is great and the speed is awesome.
The only thing which bothers me, because of my small childish hands, is the handle. I literally get cramps while playing with it. After 30 minutes of playing it pains me with everyshot. Therefore im pretty sure this blade will become my spare one and the DHS TG 506x will stay my main blade. They are quite similar either way as boths are kind of clones of the Viscaria.

Overall i would say it is probably slightly better than the DHS alternative especially in terms of the finish. But i will stick to DHS as long as this blades stays alive^^

Maybe you can sand down the grip a little?