Dhs H301 / Donic Waldner WC89 OFF/ YINHE V14 pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Dont trust too much on reviews. We are way too individual and the reviews are often made by ppl who dont have decent comparisment standards (if thats the right term^^).
I agree with you. Most of the reviews on revspin can't be trusted, so you either try blades/rubbers yourself or just leave it. There are, however, some reviewers who are really good and can be trusted: tt-gearlab for example is one of these and also Patrick who writes most of the reviews on the tabletennis11 blog (he also wrote the one on the H301x).

Last edited:
Reactions: Luigiii
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys!!!

Finally got the chance to try my new Donic Waldner Wc 89 with two Tenergy 05, 2.2mm on forehand and 1.9mm backhand.

First thoughts about it:

-Very nice touch overall.
-Seem to be very good and well balanced to block (really good imo).
- Very good to do soft or hard topspin, easy to brush the ball. Against backspin i still want to try more to have a better feel.
-The serve, in the beginning the ball was going longer than i wanted, but mainly because the last week's i was trying a dhs hurricane 3 neo on tibhar force pro (allwood), so now, playing with this new blade and with Tenergy 05 is not fair to only blame the blade, i think the rubber bounciness is more guilty here than the blade.
-Serve receive i felt no problems, seemed to have a good feel but once again, a couple more training and ill have a better idea.
-Build quality, top notch.

For the price i got it, around 70€ i think its a great option for an attacker, either a two wing looper or someone who likes to punch block too.
​​​​

Last edited: