Not bouncy tensor rubbers for viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hello guys from sunny Spain,
im new around here , need some advice ,in the lower league i play i make lot of points from serves, i just got a viscaria fl in 89gr , i need advice in getting spinny/grippy rubbers that helps in my serves fast enough but not that fast cause viscaria will do the rest, but dwell enough to produce my “sniper” serves.ive used on clipper Donic S1 and Xiom Asia df(trow to low) and waldner 89 donic m3, but Donic waldner kills my mood with different gears many times putting the ball in the net if you dont measure your stroke well , waldner good build inteligent quality but weird behavior for me now.
i liked Donic S1 sheet in my case I like the grips and spins the ball, maybe to fast on viscaria did not try that yet
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
im new around here , need some advice ,in the lower league i play i make lot of points from serves, i just got a viscaria fl in 89gr , i need advice in getting spinny/grippy rubbers that helps in my serves fast enough but not that fast cause viscaria will do the rest, but dwell enough to produce my “sniper” serves.ive used on clipper Donic S1 and Xiom Asia df(trow to low) and waldner 89 donic m3, but Donic waldner kills my mood with different gears many times putting the ball in the net if you dont measure your stroke well , waldner good build inteligent quality but weird behavior for me now.
i liked Donic S1 sheet in my case I like the grips and spins the ball, maybe to fast on viscaria did not try that yet
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
thanks