Back to Forum
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. yousuhika is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 8 62
    Y
    yousuhika is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 62 8

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2021
    Malaysia
    62
    8
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1

    Sanwei m8 junior…?

    i’ve seen the sanwei m8 get recommended a lot in this forum and just wondering if the junior version has any much difference from the non junior version or are they the same?

  2. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 90 264
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 264 90
    #2
    Hi. The M8 is discontinued. They have this one instead now. The handle is thinner to fit young players better.
    https://sanweisport.com/english/prod...accumulator-s/

  3. Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 76 217
    F
    Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 217 76

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2021
    UK
    217
    76
    100
    Read 1 Reviews
    #3
    Hi,

    Over the years, I've seen the M8, in at least 4 different design variations .. The blade itself remains the same (except that the weight varies), but it's the print that keep changing .. The M8 & Junior are one and the same..

    The M8 is a blade that's in the All range .. I feel it's the perfect middle-of-the-road type of blade - Hard, but not too much, with just enough flex.. Offers oodles of control, consistency and feel. It's good at blocking, pushing, chopping, and when paired with the right rubbers, it offers decent attacking options.. The thin handle, and light-weight means that it'll be a good fit for kids.. It pairs well with most rubber types, including pip.. When you consider the priceerformance, it's one of the best blades out there, for beginner to advanced beginners/intermediate players.. It surely gives blades like Stiga Allround & Donic Applegren a run for their money ,.


  4. Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 76 217
    F
    Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 217 76

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2021
    UK
    217
    76
    100
    Read 1 Reviews
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mocker88
    Hi. The M8 is discontinued. They have this one instead now. The handle is thinner to fit young players better.
    https://sanweisport.com/english/prod...accumulator-s/

    The blades at still available .. I bought one, just a couple of months back ..


  5. yousuhika is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 8 62
    Y
    yousuhika is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 62 8

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2021
    Malaysia
    62
    8
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk Fu Master
    Hi,

    Over the years, I've seen the M8, in at least 4 different design variations .. The blade itself remains the same (except that the weight varies), but it's the print that keep changing .. The M8 & Junior are one and the same..

    The M8 is a blade that's in the All range .. I feel it's the perfect middle-of-the-road type of blade - Hard, but not too much, with just enough flex.. Offers oodles of control, consistency and feel. It's good at blocking, pushing, chopping, and when paired with the right rubbers, it offers decent attacking options.. The thin handle, and light-weight means that it'll be a good fit for kids.. It pairs well with most rubber types, including pip.. When you consider the priceerformance, it's one of the best blades out there, for beginner to advanced beginners/intermediate players.. It surely gives blades like Stiga Allround & Donic Applegren a run for their money ,.

    what are the rubbers that you suggest pairing with this blade? soft? hard? tacky?


  6. Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 76 217
    F
    Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 217 76

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2021
    UK
    217
    76
    100
    Read 1 Reviews
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yousuhika

    what are the rubbers that you suggest pairing with this blade? soft? hard? tacky?

    There's no cookie-cutter solution to this ..It all depends on your game, and preference..

  7. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 90 264
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 264 90
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk Fu Master

    The blades at still available .. I bought one, just a couple of months back ..

    Yep. I know, but Sanwei doesn't produce them any more.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.