Sanwei m8 junior…?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
i’ve seen the sanwei m8 get recommended a lot in this forum and just wondering if the junior version has any much difference from the non junior version or are they the same?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

Over the years, I've seen the M8, in at least 4 different design variations .. The blade itself remains the same (except that the weight varies), but it's the print that keep changing .. The M8 & Junior are one and the same..

The M8 is a blade that's in the All range .. I feel it's the perfect middle-of-the-road type of blade - Hard, but not too much, with just enough flex.. Offers oodles of control, consistency and feel. It's good at blocking, pushing, chopping, and when paired with the right rubbers, it offers decent attacking options.. The thin handle, and light-weight means that it'll be a good fit for kids.. It pairs well with most rubber types, including pip.. When you consider the price:performance, it's one of the best blades out there, for beginner to advanced beginners/intermediate players.. It surely gives blades like Stiga Allround & Donic Applegren a run for their money ,.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi,

Over the years, I've seen the M8, in at least 4 different design variations .. The blade itself remains the same (except that the weight varies), but it's the print that keep changing .. The M8 & Junior are one and the same..

The M8 is a blade that's in the All range .. I feel it's the perfect middle-of-the-road type of blade - Hard, but not too much, with just enough flex.. Offers oodles of control, consistency and feel. It's good at blocking, pushing, chopping, and when paired with the right rubbers, it offers decent attacking options.. The thin handle, and light-weight means that it'll be a good fit for kids.. It pairs well with most rubber types, including pip.. When you consider the price:performance, it's one of the best blades out there, for beginner to advanced beginners/intermediate players.. It surely gives blades like Stiga Allround & Donic Applegren a run for their money ,.

what are the rubbers that you suggest pairing with this blade? soft? hard? tacky?