TTD Member 0 1
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 0

User Info Menu

Nov 2021
    China
    Read 0 Reviews

About the match between Liang Jingkun and Liam Pitchford in wttc

During the match, I heard some sh❤️tty spectators shouting "yellow banana", again and again.
    It's duty for organizers to punish those disgusting trash. Are there any punishments on them, for example ban them on watching wttc forever?

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 114 259
    D
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 259 114

User Info Menu

Jul 2017
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews
    Definitely sucks that people are saying stuff like that and they should be kicked out.

Regarding ban for life I doubt they will attend another WTTC anyway, I doubt they where really table tennis fans but probably drunk American event fans who went because it is something to do, that might even have been their first table tennis tournament.

That is generally an issue when you host events in countries with no table tennis culture, you have many event fans who neither understand nor respect the game, shout during points etc.

But on the other hand it is needed to make the game more international and grow it internationally

says May the Spin be with you!

Advanced TTD Member 250 392
    says May the Spin be with you!

Advanced TTD Member 392 250
    Quote Originally Posted by 5772156
    During the match, I heard some sh❤️tty spectators shouting "yellow banana", again and again.
    It's duty for organizers to punish those disgusting trash. Are there any punishments on them, for example ban them on watching wttc forever?

I doubt LJK even understand what it means. For all you know, LJK may even think that is af form of morale support

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 79 217
    F
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 217 79

User Info Menu

Jan 2021
    UK
    Read 1 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominikk85
    That is generally an issue when you host events in countries with no table tennis culture, you have many event fans who neither understand nor respect the game, shout during points etc.

It would make more sense to me, if you totally eliminated the words table tennis from the above sentence..
    Last edited by Funk Fu Master; 11-28-2021 at 05:27 AM.