Truls silver medal is a small victory for all EJs

This user has no status.
Hi everyone, I mean what are are the odds someone changes their equipment and hop ... they are in the WTTC final. I didn't check the stats but I don't think any finalist was that far away in the ranking (77) before. This is a great comeback for Stiga after losing FZD contract.
I know some of the EJing is an addiction and sometimes a complete waste of money but to go all the way to over-correct that by saying the equipment doesn't really matter is also wrong IMHO. The search is ongoing for the perfect backhand rubber and wood composition, the parameters found are forehand rubber (DHS 3 NEO) and handle type (straight).

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
Hi everyone, I mean what are are the odds someone changes their equipment and hop ... they are in the WTTC final. I didn't check the stats but I don't think any finalist was that far away in the ranking (77) before. This is a great comeback for Stiga after losing FZD contract.
I know some of the EJing is an addiction and sometimes a complete waste of money but to go all the way to over-correct that by saying the equipment doesn't really matter is also wrong IMHO. The search is ongoing for the perfect backhand rubber and wood composition, the parameters found are forehand rubber (DHS 3 NEO) and handle type (straight).

Most major TT store ( retail & online e-store ) will be ordering Stiga Cyberspace 1,000 pcs each.

Stocks of Stiga Pte Ltd will be increased by leaps and bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: Musaab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I know some of the EJing is an addiction and sometimes a complete waste of money but to go all the way to over-correct that by saying the equipment doesn't really matter is also wrong IMHO.
I think you have a good point here.
I am now in my 50s, and do not think anymore about what might be. I try things out of curiousity or because I am asked to, but not in the hope for change.
But looking back on me as a younger player, sometimes I think what might have been, because knowing what I know now I limited myself by choice of material.
Then again, improvement might have been from good on local level to ok-ish on regional level, not more, so I really don´t think I´ve missed greatness ;-)

Reactions: Musaab