Tabletennis11 expensive

This user has no status.
Hi,
I am confused. Is it that expensive to get Chinese products abroad?
Tabletennis11.com claims to have the cheapest prices, but I find it almost twice as expensive when it comes to DHS products.
For example, a commercial H3 non neo is 19 euros, but I can get one domestically at a local store for around 12 euros( quality guaranteed)
and the balls and some blades or rubbers are even more expensive. For example the W968 is 600 euros or less domestically and 150 euros more expensive on the site.
This must be a nightmare for DHSlovers.

• Wow
Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi,
Tabletennis11.com claims to have the cheapest prices, but I find it almost twice as expensive when it comes to DHS products.
For example, a commercial H3 non neo is 19 euros, but I can get one domestically at a local store for around 12 euros( quality guaranteed)
and the balls and some blades or rubbers are even more expensive. For example the W968 is 600 euros or less domestically and 150 euros more expensive on the site.

Are you sure you are making a fair comparison ?
Of course one expect goods to be cheaper in the country they were manufactured.
Does it not cost to ship goods to ie, Europe ????
Are there not custom duties for import to be paid ????
Who do you think will have to pay the wages , rent of premises, cost of website etc etc all European wages, nobody works for peanuts there 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I agree with the last post, I think you can't compare domestic prices in China with export prices.

TT 11 seems to be cheaper Than aliexpress for example but not by much, I haven't seen china TT stuff cheaper in Europe than at tt11 but still the export does cost some money (customs, transportation costs etc)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
There are european online stores even cheaper than TT11 > tt-store.eu, based in Bulgaria.[h1] [/h1]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What is the price of Yasaka and Stiga blades in China?

This user has no status.
What is the price of Yasaka and Stiga blades in China?

I only know that the Yasaka is not outrageously expensive, and Stiga is a little more expensive than Butterfly. The Clipper is around 80 euros and that’s about all I know of these brands. Butterfly is interesting though, the viscaria on the Chinese website costs 20 euros more than the TB ALC, but on other countries’ websites the TB ALC is more expensive. Anyone know why that is?

Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021

I only know that the Yasaka is not outrageously expensive, and Stiga is a little more expensive than Butterfly. The Clipper is around 80 euros and that’s about all I know of these brands. Butterfly is interesting though, the viscaria on the Chinese website costs 20 euros more than the TB ALC, but on other countries’ websites the TB ALC is more expensive. Anyone know why that is?

Stiga Clipper costs 50€ in Spain.

The cheap BTY equipment are most likely bootlegged copies. We do not have that in Europe unless we purchase from China...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hi,
As for rubbers I don't know, but the DHS W968 is the limited edition and not the normal edition which costs 150 Euros

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Probably because of Zhang Jike.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

I think it's just the market situation. Here many chose TB ALC over Viscaria so they can sell it for a bit higher price. Purely because there are many Timo fans and most people don't know they are almost the same blade.
In China I think Viscaria is more popular probably because of Zhang Jike. But maybe now the Lin Gaoyuan ALC will be popular too, many CNT players chose it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Are you sure you are making a fair comparison ?
Of course one expect goods to be cheaper in the country they were manufactured.
Does it not cost to ship goods to ie, Europe ????
Are there not custom duties for import to be paid ????
Who do you think will have to pay the wages , rent of premises, cost of website etc etc all European wages, nobody works for peanuts there 😁

You forgot to say that when you are buying directly from the manufacturer and in bulk you get stuff much cheaper. TT11 probably buys 1000 sheets of H3, not a one-piece. Shipping and logistics are cheaper that way, they probably also get a discount as well.

I would highly suggest taking into account all price modifiers not only the ones that would justify higher price, but also those which give importer/distributor higher margin to begin with.

says Rozena! You complete me.
I am happy to be living in a country whereby, although the TT culture is not as dominant compared to China, Korea, Japan or Germany but nonetheless the TT gears sold here are in cheaper comparatively. To give an example; Tenergy 05 is sold around USD70. Isn't it great?