Tabletennis11 expensive

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Here in Portugal 23% vat

Kinda besides the point. Not sure how TT11 site works. Don't know if they just add the Estonian VAT on top of the net price, or they check your IP location and adjust for each country. But in that case what is 914EUR for me is different for a different country. Anyways I just tried to make sense of the 150EUR difference and defend TT11 for not charging crazy margins.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

You forgot to say that when you are buying directly from the manufacturer and in bulk you get stuff much cheaper. TT11 probably buys 1000 sheets of H3, not a one-piece. Shipping and logistics are cheaper that way, they probably also get a discount as well.

I would highly suggest taking into account all price modifiers not only the ones that would justify higher price, but also those which give importer/distributor higher margin to begin with.

not really "forgotten" , I just tried to make a quick comment to show how absurd the post is, without actually going into many details.
The bottom-line being that one can do ones research these days expanded all over the world. One can purchase goods from wherever and whoever is
giving us the most favorable deal. I have bought stuff from Tabletennis11 and find them a good people to deal with. I also buy regularly from China and
have good experiences. AND YES I do expect any business to make a profit 😁

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I guess it also depends on where you live basically. For instance, on buttetfly online web, dignics 05 is offically $93.99 but here in where I could get it with $73. The same is true for other butterfly products. It's also about currency exchange and stuff too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

Are you sure you are making a fair comparison ?
Of course one expect goods to be cheaper in the country they were manufactured.
Does it not cost to ship goods to ie, Europe ????
Are there not custom duties for import to be paid ????
Who do you think will have to pay the wages , rent of premises, cost of website etc etc all European wages, nobody works for peanuts there 😁

Then it must be same with Xiom for exampe.

This user has no status.
I guess it also depends on where you live basically. For instance, on buttetfly online web, dignics 05 is offically $93.99 but here in where I could get it with $73. The same is true for other butterfly products. It's also about currency exchange and stuff too.

Butterfly charges different prices in different countries and regions. They officially ban sellers from selling across borders, hence the reason TT11 won't sell Butterfly products to U.S. customers. Counterfeiting is a big problem in China. I'd love to find a reliable source for less expensive DHS products (e.g., Alie Express appears to have many legitimate sellers, but also has many obvious counterfeits, e.g. Butterfly shoes).

Reactions: Colin Ksh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi,
I am confused. Is it that expensive to get Chinese products abroad?
Tabletennis11.com claims to have the cheapest prices, but I find it almost twice as expensive when it comes to DHS products.
For example, a commercial H3 non neo is 19 euros, but I can get one domestically at a local store for around 12 euros( quality guaranteed)
and the balls and some blades or rubbers are even more expensive. For example the W968 is 600 euros or less domestically and 150 euros more expensive on the site.
This must be a nightmare for DHSlovers.

Like everything you need to do some research to find the best price. I bought 2 Nittaku Fastarc G-1 rubbers from TableTennis11 as they were much better priced than here in AUS. The only thing is you need to spend 100 euros in total for the transaction to go ahead. I needed some other stuff as well so was not a big deal.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Like everything you need to do some research to find the best price. I bought 2 Nittaku Fastarc G-1 rubbers from TableTennis11 as they were much better priced than here in AUS. The only thing is you need to spend 100 euros in total for the transaction to go ahead. I needed some other stuff as well so was not a big deal.

I agree, one has to purchase enough to get the free postage no good to purchase a couple of cheap rubbers.
There is however an advantage , When buying of individual shops (unlike Ali or ebay) I won't have to pay the 15% GST here.
If one is a bit "thrifty", it really pays to do ones research and shop around.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

Butterfly charges different prices in different countries and regions. They officially ban sellers from selling across borders, hence the reason TT11 won't sell Butterfly products to U.S. customers. Counterfeiting is a big problem in China. I'd love to find a reliable source for less expensive DHS products (e.g., Alie Express appears to have many legitimate sellers, but also has many obvious counterfeits, e.g. Butterfly shoes).

Pre Brexit it was cheaper to buy BTY from Europe, the BTY EU store will still sell to the UK, so BTY will sell across borders as far as the UK is concerned. But it’s way more expensive!!
Now post Brexit, it’s appearing to be a cheaper option to buy from UK official BTY shop, mainly due to VAT and import taxes ( for example a BTY EU shop adds VAT when importing from BTY,
into Europe, then if sold to a UK resident, UK adds it’s own VAT, and if order is over £125 they then slap on import tax at around 25% !!)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Pre Brexit it was cheaper to buy BTY from Europe, the BTY EU store will still sell to the UK, so BTY will sell across borders as far as the UK is concerned. But it’s way more expensive!!
Now post Brexit, it’s appearing to be a cheaper option to buy from UK official BTY shop, mainly due to VAT and import taxes ( for example a BTY EU shop adds VAT when importing from BTY,
into Europe, then if sold to a UK resident, UK adds it’s own VAT, and if order is over £125 they then slap on import tax at around 25% !!)

Really, BTY Europe should deduct the VAT when exporting to England because the VAT is to be only charged for sales inside Europe.
What 'r ye gonna do 😁