729 Rubber Verification Code scans but website doesn't pop up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Since I got a 729 Presto Spin for my BH, a small paper that came with the package had a QR code that can verify the rubber.

Here is the picture.
IMG%2020211203%20215028%20jpg.jpeg

When I scan it, however, it brings me to a page that says "This weixin.qq.com page can't be found".

I used a VPN connected to a China server, and yet it also doesn't work.

Any help?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Since I got a 729 Presto Spin for my BH, a small paper that came with the package had a QR code that can verify the rubber.

Here is the picture.
IMG%2020211203%20215028%20jpg.jpeg

When I scan it, however, it brings me to a page that says "This weixin.qq.com page can't be found".

I used a VPN connected to a China server, and yet it also doesn't work.

Any help?

Hi, Chinese here.
two things:
1. The larger sticker is meant for the retailer to keep, and the customer verification stick is the small one. Try scanning that or calling the number on it.
2. There are no widely known counterfeits of 729 products. The price of the genuine product is so low that it just would not be profitable. You don’t have to check Yinhe or 729 products if you bought them from a store that hasn’t sold anything else that’s fake. I usually don’t even bother checking.
note: always check Stiga, Butterfly and other large companies’ products. DHS verification codes have been known to be breached in China, so you have to search for other ways to tell.

Reactions: AndreDoesTT687