Andro Temper Tech ALL+ alternative?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi everyone,

I can't believe it, after countless hours, over several weeks, of reading reviews and comparing different characteristics. I finally settled on a choice of blade.
It was to be the Andro Temper Tech All+.

I have now discovered it has been discontinued!!!

Extremely frustrating!

Has anyone got any suggestions of a similar blade.
It has to be 75 g or less.

I quite like the look of the Andro TP Ligna All.
Has anybody used this blade and how does it perform close to the table, particularly for blocking and hitting.

Thanks in advance for any input.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi, Temper Tech is a series of blades, where the plys are heat-treated, to remove moisture from the wood. This reduces the weight by a bit, and makes the blade a tad stiffer .. There are a couple of manufacturers using this type of method ..Donic has the Burn series... Yinhe has the Bake series..

This user has no status.
Hi, Temper Tech is a series of blades, where the plys are heat-treated, to remove moisture from the wood. This reduces the weight by a bit, and makes the blade a tad stiffer .. There are a couple of manufacturers using this type of method ..Donic has the Burn series... Yinhe has the Bake series..

I think dryer wood will splinter more? Be careful if that is the case

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
If you search for ALL wofod blade, my recomandatio Yasaka sweden classic... Which I also play with amd its great. Before I used Butterflyo boll alc which is harder and faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hi everyone,

I can't believe it, after countless hours, over several weeks, of reading reviews and comparing different characteristics. I finally settled on a choice of blade.
It was to be the Andro Temper Tech All+.

I have now discovered it has been discontinued!!!

Extremely frustrating!

Has anyone got any suggestions of a similar blade.
It has to be 75 g or less.

I quite like the look of the Andro TP Ligna All.
Has anybody used this blade and how does it perform close to the table, particularly for blocking and hitting.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Hi I have the Andro Temper tech all+ blade in ST handle available for sell if you're interested? the condition is still very very good.