Back to Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 121
  1. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #61
    I want to show pictures of my blade and set up.
    I don’t know how to post pictures in here. It shows I have to send url or Link.
    Is there any easy way to do?

  2. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,107
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,107 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,107
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz
    I want to show pictures of my blade and set up.
    I don’t know how to post pictures in here. It shows I have to send url or Link.
    Is there any easy way to do?

    I always click the "add files" button.


  3. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang

    I always click the "add files" button.

    They say I must at least have 5 posts so if including this reply I have 2 posts left. Then I can post pictures,I think.


  4. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,107
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,107 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,107
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #64
    ok, just make some posts on some threads

  5. Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 197
    C
    Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 23

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2019
    Myanmar
    197
    23
    81
    Read 0 Reviews
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz
    I come across and just remember that I used to be member in this forum. So I would like to share my experience of Pro version.

    Today I have time to test TMXi Pro( from now Tpro) +Quantum X pro( Qx)+ TG05 hard (05h) for 3hours and this is my 2nd time to use it.
    The same rubbers were used on Lin GaoYuan Alc and Koki Niwa carbon before.
    The handle is thicker than W968 and I can assure that there is no splinter at all.
    I use DHS glue No.15.
    The surface is very smooth.

    From the start I can feel the blade is firm, ,no hollow feel , powerful , easy to play and give medium to soft feeling. This is also confirmed by former national woman athlete whose set up is Lin GaoYuan Alc +H3 National +Dignics05.

    I use Qx in backhand and 05h in forehand.
    Comparing 3 blades
    Speed : Lin GaoYuan is a bit faster than Tpro and Tpro is faster than Koki Niwa carbon.
    Control : Koki Niwa carbon give more control in every dimensions while Tpro gives better control than Lin GaoYuan Alc.
    Power : using the same movement,Lin GaoYuan Alc has a bit more power than Tpro. While Koki Niwa you have to put more movement to get powerful shot.
    Spin : It’s is more or less in the same department with Lin GaoYuan Alc.

    What I really like about this blade is the feeling you get and it’s more forgiving and you can attack with confidence.

    I used to play with Xiom Ice Cream Azxi for a few months and this Tpro is much better in every aspects.

    Moreover , Tpro is far beyond better than Mizutani ZLC.

    This is the comment that I can give you at the moment and it bases on my personal preference and set up.
    I was actually the guy who asked you on youtube comment if I could repost it on the forum by giving a crd and there you are 😂 was wondering that I've seen this exact identical precise review somewhere lately xd
    anyhow, welcome to the crew

  6. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Ksh
    I was actually the guy who asked you on youtube comment if I could repost it on the forum by giving a crd and there you are 😂 was wondering that I've seen this exact identical precise review somewhere lately xd
    anyhow, welcome to the crew

    Oh I see. Thank you for welcoming and nice to meet you in this forum . So I will reply your questions here later.
    I used to be equipment junkies in the past but as we grow and have lot of things in life so I will buy only the one I want to try.

    The Following User Likes Sirimindz's Post:

    Colin Ksh


  7. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Ksh
    I was actually the guy who asked you on youtube comment if I could repost it on the forum by giving a crd and there you are 😂 was wondering that I've seen this exact identical precise review somewhere lately xd
    anyhow, welcome to the crew

    I dare not compare with W968 because there are so many versions but when I test Tpro for first time I asked my friend who own w968 with both h3 national to test with me. His first impression is the blade is quite firm and easy to use.
    He says Tpro is so good that he will surely recommend to others.

    The Following User Likes Sirimindz's Post:

    Colin Ksh


  8. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #68



  9. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    ok, just make some posts on some threads

    At last I can post pictures.
    Thank you very much.


  10. Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 197
    C
    Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 23

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2019
    Myanmar
    197
    23
    81
    Read 0 Reviews
    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz

    Oh I see. Thank you for welcoming and nice to meet you in this forum . So I will reply your questions here later.
    I used to be equipment junkies in the past but as we grow and have lot of things in life so I will buy only the one I want to try.

    Glad that you're here
    Alright..take time

  11. DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 237 473
    DukeGaGa's Avatar
    DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 473 237
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz

    Where did you buy the Pro version? Would love to get one myself

  12. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,107
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,107 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,107
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #72
    What blade is this and how does it play? Similar to Viscaria or HL5?

  13. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Ksh
    Glad that you're here
    Alright..take time

    Quick answer to you from the questions you asked from YouTube comment.
    But I would like to know your current set up.
    If you want wooden blade feel ,you can go either Tpro or Koki Niwa carbon. But for me as a long time user of Koki Niwa carbon , I find Tpro is much better. Many friends of mind who tried Koki carbon told me it’s hollow and not firm. If you play with upper level player Koki carbon will flex in your hand ,slow and not enough power.
    (Koki Niwa himself also changed from Koki carbon , to Koki Wood and just last few months some small tournament in Japan he changed to Gear out and he won that tournament. )
    With the set up I use, I don’t have to insert lot of power to get spinny shot. I still have enough energy left after 1 hour of practice and 1.5hour to play game with others. So this relates to your another question that even you play with medium to low power, it’s not that slow and you still can get good quality of your shot. Tpro is neither fh dominant nor bh dominant. It’s well balance and it depends on you. Just look at the An Jaehyun himself when he play again FZ and others.
    Tpro doesn’t have code on the side like W968.

    The Following User Likes Sirimindz's Post:

    Colin Ksh


  14. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeGaGa
    Where did you buy the Pro version? Would love to get one myself
    I bought from Thailand where I live.

  15. Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 11
    S
    Sirimindz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 5

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2015
    Thailand
    11
    5
    78
    Read 1 Reviews
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    What blade is this and how does it play? Similar to Viscaria or HL5?

    I can’t play with viscaria but I can play with Lin GaoYuan which has more dwell time and more control.
    You can find my reviews on page 3 in this forum.
    if you compare with HL5 commercial,Tpro is far beyond better in every aspects.


  16. DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 237 473
    DukeGaGa's Avatar
    DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 473 237
    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz
    I bought from Thailand where I live.

    oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for https://www.tabletennisstore.us/ to list it for sale then.


  17. Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 197
    C
    Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 23

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2019
    Myanmar
    197
    23
    81
    Read 0 Reviews
    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz

    Quick answer to you from the questions you asked from YouTube comment.
    But I would like to know your current set up.
    If you want wooden blade feel ,you can go either Tpro or Koki Niwa carbon. But for me as a long time user of Koki Niwa carbon , I find Tpro is much better. Many friends of mind who tried Koki carbon told me it’s hollow and not firm. If you play with upper level player Koki carbon will flex in your hand ,slow and not enough power.
    (Koki Niwa himself also changed from Koki carbon , to Koki Wood and just last few months some small tournament in Japan he changed to Gear out and he won that tournament. )
    With the set up I use, I don’t have to insert lot of power to get spinny shot. I still have enough energy left after 1 hour of practice and 1.5hour to play game with others. So this relates to your another question that even you play with medium to low power, it’s not that slow and you still can get good quality of your shot. Tpro is neither fh dominant nor bh dominant. It’s well balance and it depends on you. Just look at the An Jaehyun himself when he play again FZ and others.
    Tpro doesn’t have code on the side like W968.

    I see. Thank you for sharing seems super clear now

  18. Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 197
    C
    Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 23

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2019
    Myanmar
    197
    23
    81
    Read 0 Reviews
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirimindz

    Quick answer to you from the questions you asked from YouTube comment.
    But I would like to know your current set up.
    If you want wooden blade feel ,you can go either Tpro or Koki Niwa carbon. But for me as a long time user of Koki Niwa carbon , I find Tpro is much better. Many friends of mind who tried Koki carbon told me it’s hollow and not firm. If you play with upper level player Koki carbon will flex in your hand ,slow and not enough power.
    (Koki Niwa himself also changed from Koki carbon , to Koki Wood and just last few months some small tournament in Japan he changed to Gear out and he won that tournament. )
    With the set up I use, I don’t have to insert lot of power to get spinny shot. I still have enough energy left after 1 hour of practice and 1.5hour to play game with others. So this relates to your another question that even you play with medium to low power, it’s not that slow and you still can get good quality of your shot. Tpro is neither fh dominant nor bh dominant. It’s well balance and it depends on you. Just look at the An Jaehyun himself when he play again FZ and others.
    Tpro doesn’t have code on the side like W968.

    My previous old setup is an all wood blade(729) don't remember the exact composition. Both fh and bh - Joola Rhyzm P rubbers.
    I find Tpro really intriguing and itiching to get one.

    The Following User Likes Colin Ksh's Post:

    Sirimindz


  19. emberwhirl is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 2 9
    E
    emberwhirl is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 9 2

    User Info Menu


    May 2022
    China
    9
    2
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeGaGa
    So I tried TMXi paird with H3 Blue Sponge and Evolution EL-P yesterday, and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The one I've got is 89.5g, and after gluing on the rubbers it weighs 190.4g, and I'll be comparing it to the Yasaka Atletico Power I've been using for the past 2 months.

    Head size of the TMXi is a touch larger than Atletico Power, I didn't measure it but I believe the 158x152mm is accurate. The handle feels really comfortable, the one thing I didn't quite like about the Atletico Power is its handle slightly widens near the shoulder of the blade, making it feel flatter in the hands, where as the handle of the TMXi feels rounder which I prefer a little more. The play characteristics are rather similar, ball speed is a tad faster, about the same amount of spin maybe a little bit less but not too noticeable, and a little harder to control which I think I can get used to after a few training sessions.

    One reason I'm interested in this blade is that I really liked the feel of Joola Vyzaryz Trinity, which is Arylate, PBO and Carbon fibers that are interwoven (named as X3 by Joola). But it's outer fiber construction is something I don't quite like, and it also has that flatter feeling handle. TMX (Trimetrix) which is Axylium, Zephylium and X-Carbon, is XIOM's version of that X3, and since it's an inner fiber blade it's something I much more prefer.

    The other reason was because I wanted to find a replacement for Atletico Power, that's readily available here in the states, and I think I've found one that suits me pretty well. And if considering the discount on TT11, it'll be actually cheaper to buy too.

    So in conclusion (for now at least), if Atletico Power is a more amateur friendly w968 (not my words), then TMXi can be consider to be one as well.
    Hi there, very informative review. I personally own a Joola Vyzaryz Trinity and I very much like the backhand feel of it. The spin and power is very amazing, despite some slight tradeoff in control. I have heard that Trinity is actually manufactured by Xiom, so when the ads of TMXi came out, I saw it as an "inner" version of Trinity and I am eager to try it out.

    I am interested in how you would comment on the backhand performance of TMXi. Most inner ALC blades are lacking in backhand speed and power. Theoretically speaking, I think TMXi would be much better in terms of backhand speed and power since the fiber layer is interwoven, with an extra advantage of better control and less flutter compared to Trinity?

    Thank you.

  20. DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 237 473
    DukeGaGa's Avatar
    DukeGaGa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 473 237
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by emberwhirl
    Hi there, very informative review. I personally own a Joola Vyzaryz Trinity and I very much like the backhand feel of it. The spin and power is very amazing, despite some slight tradeoff in control. I have heard that Trinity is actually manufactured by Xiom, so when the ads of TMXi came out, I saw it as an "inner" version of Trinity and I am eager to try it out.

    I am interested in how you would comment on the backhand performance of TMXi. Most inner ALC blades are lacking in backhand speed and power. Theoretically speaking, I think TMXi would be much better in terms of backhand speed and power since the fiber layer is interwoven, with an extra advantage of better control and less flutter compared to Trinity?

    Thank you.

    Yes, TMXi feels much more controllable than Trinity, and after about a week of practice I'm getting used to the feel and I must say I'm liking it a lot. Not just how it plays, but also the handle, it grips so nice in the hand. I know that Trinity was made in Korea, but I'm not sure if the same factory produce blades for Xiom or not.


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.