New enticing upcoming blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews

Yes, TMXi feels much more controllable than Trinity, and after about a week of practice I'm getting used to the feel and I must say I'm liking it a lot. Not just how it plays, but also the handle, it grips so nice in the hand. I know that Trinity was made in Korea, but I'm not sure if the same factory produce blades for Xiom or not.

Your information is same as my friend who owned Atletico Power. When he tried my TMXi Pro he gave very good feedback to Pro version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

I know that Trinity was made in Korea, but I'm not sure if the same factory produce blades for Xiom or not.

Well about that, I'm not so sure either. The only source of this piece of information is a post written in Chinese, which warrants further verification. I'm new to this forum and can't post a link.

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
https://youtu.be/XS2TphL5Rio
Interview with An-Jaehyun about his blade. (with eng sub)

He said while using his previous blade which is w968, he had to sacrifice the speed but now TMXi has both speed and power as he desires. So tmxi could be a w968 rip-off with faster speed I assume.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
https://youtu.be/XS2TphL5Rio
Interview with An-Jaehyun about his blade. (with eng sub)

He said while using his previous blade which is w968, he had to sacrifice the speed but now TMXi has both speed and power as he desires. So tmxi could be a w968 rip-off with faster speed I assume.

faster means less control, perhaps I should stay away from this blade haha

Sep 2019
faster means less control, perhaps I should stay away from this blade haha

I don't think it's has less control either. If you're unsure you can get the non-pro TMXi. Some said it's safer and has a good control.
Pro is heavier and more powerful.
It is claimed that TMXi is similar to Long V and
TMXi Pro to W968

You can also refer to the previous comments on this thread. Some players have already shared their feedback.

Last edited:
Sep 2019

Is there a big difference between TMXi and TMXi pro?

I'm curious of it as well. Let me share a review.
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/topic91826_page1.html#1127499
Crd to the org uploader of the post.
I assume more quality wood has been used in Pro but that was just my guessing by looking at the surface of two blades. Xiom also stated that pro grade hardwares are used on pro apart from larger head size, heavier and thicker handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I'm curious of it as well. Let me share a review.
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/topic91826_page1.html#1127499
Crd to the org uploader of the post.
I assume more quality wood has been used in Pro but that was just my guessing by looking at the surface of two blades. Xiom also stated that pro grade hardwares are used on pro apart from larger head size, heavier and thicker handle.

Thank you. That certainly helps. I just ordered a TMXi Pro a week earlier. Hopefully I can get it by the mid of July.

Sep 2019

Thank you. That certainly helps. I just ordered a TMXi Pro a week earlier. Hopefully I can get it by the mid of July.

You're welcome. May I know where did you order/buy the Pro and how much is it? And what rubber combo have you planned on using on it?

Sep 2019
So I tried TMXi paird with H3 Blue Sponge and Evolution EL-P yesterday, and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The one I've got is 89.5g, and after gluing on the rubbers it weighs 190.4g, and I'll be comparing it to the Yasaka Atletico Power I've been using for the past 2 months.

Head size of the TMXi is a touch larger than Atletico Power, I didn't measure it but I believe the 158x152mm is accurate. The handle feels really comfortable, the one thing I didn't quite like about the Atletico Power is its handle slightly widens near the shoulder of the blade, making it feel flatter in the hands, where as the handle of the TMXi feels rounder which I prefer a little more. The play characteristics are rather similar, ball speed is a tad faster, about the same amount of spin maybe a little bit less but not too noticeable, and a little harder to control which I think I can get used to after a few training sessions.

One reason I'm interested in this blade is that I really liked the feel of Joola Vyzaryz Trinity, which is Arylate, PBO and Carbon fibers that are interwoven (named as X3 by Joola). But it's outer fiber construction is something I don't quite like, and it also has that flatter feeling handle. TMX (Trimetrix) which is Axylium, Zephylium and X-Carbon, is XIOM's version of that X3, and since it's an inner fiber blade it's something I much more prefer.

The other reason was because I wanted to find a replacement for Atletico Power, that's readily available here in the states, and I think I've found one that suits me pretty well. And if considering the discount on TT11, it'll be actually cheaper to buy too.

So in conclusion (for now at least), if Atletico Power is a more amateur friendly w968 (not my words), then TMXi can be consider to be one as well.
Did you get the tmxi from tt11? if not where did you buy one from? By the way are products on prott legit? I just saw national h3 bs for just $55 lol. I used to browse t11 but not prott.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Did you get the tmxi from tt11? if not where did you buy one from? By the way are products on prott legit? I just saw national h3 bs for just $55 lol. I used to browse t11 but not prott.

I got mine on tt-japan.net and tt11, yeah I got two… don’t ask why lol and prott is legit, at least all products I bought from them are. And if you factor in the 30% discount on tt11, h3 Neo bs is also about $60 ish, but remember prott doesn’t offer free shipping, and right now only ems is the available option, which takes forever. So they actually costs about the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019

I got mine on tt-japan.net and tt11, yeah I got two… don’t ask why lol and prott is legit, at least all products I bought from them are. And if you factor in the 30% discount on tt11, h3 Neo bs is also about $60 ish, but remember prott doesn’t offer free shipping, and right now only ems is the available option, which takes forever. So they actually costs about the same.

I see. does tt-japen.net ship overseas? the price is fair I must say just around $120 it's really worth. it's about $150 on tt11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I see. does tt-japen.net ship overseas? the price is fair I must say just around $120 it's really worth. it's about $150 on tt11.

Yea, they ship worldwide for a fee (about $20), and actually if you buy from tt11 there’s a 5% discount for every 50 euro on that order (up to 30%), so you need to factor that in as well. What I usually do is I buy a few rubbers that I know I’ll be using in the future, or ask friends if they need anything so I can get to the 300 euro mark for that 30% discount.

Sep 2019

Yea, they ship worldwide for a fee (about $20), and actually if you buy from tt11 there’s a 5% discount for every 50 euro on that order (up to 30%), so you need to factor that in as well. What I usually do is I buy a few rubbers that I know I’ll be using in the future, or ask friends if they need anything so I can get to the 300 euro mark for that 30% discount.

The blade quality is basically the same from both sites right. By the way is the blade stiff? Yogi posted that it's stiff. I'm curious since you also seal it. It's suppose to be soft and flexible as mentioned by xiom. If it's easy for you can you share your racket pics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
You're welcome. May I know where did you order/buy the Pro and how much is it? And what rubber combo have you planned on using on it?

Both TMXi and TMXi Pro are available on Gmarket and 11st, which are Korea-based online shopping websites. Shipping overseas is available for most of the items posted, but you might want to consider a third-party forwarding service. As for me, I used 100bang to place my order on 11st and ship to Shanghai at a total cost of $207.

As for the rubber combo, I haven't made up my mind yet. For the record, my forehand rubber for Joola Trinity is Joola Dynaryz ZGR, and my backhand Tibhar Quantum X Pro (in pink!). So for TMXi Pro, which is an inner blade, I would probably try out the following rubbers as forehand: (1) regular H3; (2) Xiom Tau II; (3) Sanwei Target 3 Provincial, (new red cover); (4) the latest Xiom J&H series. I already have (1) and (2), so I'll definitely start with these two. For (3) the price is very reasonable, so I might as well give it a try. The fourth option would be a story of another day lol. For the backhand rubber, I am currently considering Victas V15E or Victas Ventus Stiff.

Sep 2019
Both TMXi and TMXi Pro are available on Gmarket and 11st, which are Korea-based online shopping websites. Shipping overseas is available for most of the items posted, but you might want to consider a third-party forwarding service. As for me, I used 100bang to place my order on 11st and ship to Shanghai at a total cost of $207.

As for the rubber combo, I haven't made up my mind yet. For the record, my forehand rubber for Joola Trinity is Joola Dynaryz ZGR, and my backhand Tibhar Quantum X Pro (in pink!). So for TMXi Pro, which is an inner blade, I would probably try out the following rubbers as forehand: (1) regular H3; (2) Xiom Tau II; (3) Sanwei Target 3 Provincial, (new red cover); (4) the latest Xiom J&H series. I already have (1) and (2), so I'll definitely start with these two. For (3) the price is very reasonable, so I might as well give it a try. The fourth option would be a story of another day lol. For the backhand rubber, I am currently considering Victas V15E or Victas Ventus Stiff.

Thanks. That adds alot of information to me. Is it a stiff blade?