New enticing upcoming blade

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019

075FFB70%20FE71%204E43%20A2CC%2056E356C7F54F%20jpeg.jpeg

8FFF0F0D%206F3F%2041A7%20AB52%206867CFBB428D%20jpeg.jpeg

1729DB44%20733B%2041F4%20A940%2015E8C6EDDB71%20jpeg.jpeg

The Xiom TMXi is now officially released on Xiom Korean website. Please refer to the given link : https://m.xiom.store/category/tmx/125/

It comes in two versions.

1. AnJaehyun TMXi and

2.AnJaehyun TMXi Pro

There are some differences between the two models. The pro is said to be Bigger and Heavier.

Dimensions
Normal : (H) 158 x (W) 152
Pro : (H) 160 x (W) 152

Weight
Normal : 88 g +/-
Pro : 90 g +/-

Other Specs
Normal :
Katapult - 9.3
Ball Grip - 7.9
Vibration - 8.8
Speed - 8.3
Control - 9.1

Pro : Unknown (Jaehyun Ahn The detailed performance of the TMXi Pro woodblock has undergone careful data verification)

Another difference is the logo/tag on fh side of handle. Normal : Gold tag
Pro : Red tag

Price
Normal : Won 195,000
Pro : Won 275,000

Some interesting additional facts from the advertisements are below.

(The best balance of softness and strength, the optimal amplitude of vibration, a new realm of exciom woodblocks It is a product that blends softness and strength well with the finest balanced woodblock. This is an offensive balance woodblock that can play a stable defense with strong topspin. Characterized by a firm feel, it has the best vibration amplitude for control. The new TMX material is centrally placed for superior catapult and ball dragging. Experience a new level of Axiom woodblock manufacturing technology.)

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tt_kidz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

075FFB70%20FE71%204E43%20A2CC%2056E356C7F54F%20jpeg.jpeg

8FFF0F0D%206F3F%2041A7%20AB52%206867CFBB428D%20jpeg.jpeg

1729DB44%20733B%2041F4%20A940%2015E8C6EDDB71%20jpeg.jpeg

The Xiom TMXi is now officially released on Xiom Korean website. Please refer to the given link : https://m.xiom.store/category/tmx/125/

It comes in two versions.

1. AnJaehyun TMXi and

2.AnJaehyun TMXi Pro

There are some differences between the two models. The pro is said to be Bigger and Heavier.

Dimensions
Normal : (H) 158 x (W) 152
Pro : (H) 160 x (W) 152

Weight
Normal : 88 g +/-
Pro : 90 g +/-

Other Specs
Normal :
Katapult - 9.3
Ball Grip - 7.9
Vibration - 8.8
Speed - 8.3
Control - 9.1

Pro : Unknown (Jaehyun Ahn The detailed performance of the TMXi Pro woodblock has undergone careful data verification)

Another difference is the logo/tag on fh side of handle. Normal : Gold tag
Pro : Red tag

Price
Normal : Won 195,000
Pro : Won 275,000

Some interesting additional facts from the advertisements are below.

(The best balance of softness and strength, the optimal amplitude of vibration, a new realm of exciom woodblocks It is a product that blends softness and strength well with the finest balanced woodblock. This is an offensive balance woodblock that can play a stable defense with strong topspin. Characterized by a firm feel, it has the best vibration amplitude for control. The new TMX material is centrally placed for superior catapult and ball dragging. Experience a new level of Axiom woodblock manufacturing technology.)

Enjoy :)

This information is causing me to reconsider getting the TMXi instead of waiting for AZXi Pro.

I kept reading news about the Pro Version and was interested to get it since I am currently using the non-pro version. But availability is questionable and I have yet to see a retailer outside of Korea having this or even if this is going to be released into the region at all.

Looks like it is definitely going to be easier to get the non-pro version of the TMXi than the AZXi Pro, though I am slightly concerned about the "catapult" rating, as this is quite high for an inner blade.

Sep 2019

This information is causing me to reconsider getting the TMXi instead of waiting for AZXi Pro.

I kept reading news about the Pro Version and was interested to get it since I am currently using the non-pro version. But availability is questionable and I have yet to see a retailer outside of Korea having this or even if this is going to be released into the region at all.

Looks like it is definitely going to be easier to get the non-pro version of the TMXi than the AZXi Pro, though I am slightly concerned about the "catapult" rating, as this is quite high for an inner blade.

You're likely to be able to purchase the non-pro version of TMXi (not just TMXi actually, almost all other xiom blades) despite where you're from. You should go check tt.11 too when they sell. In terms of pro versions, I guess it's limited ;not the number of blades are sold in limited but the regions they ship. I've seen AZXi pro is also available to order only on xiom korea web.
By the way, usually is there a wooping difference between the pro and non-pro?

Sep 2019
Coming to eu May.....maybe...maybe September if we feel good about it.

Also this pro version will probably exist in the same dimension for the icecream pro versions.
What I'm curious is that since pro versions are not as widely available as non-pro ones, is there a significant/massive differences between them (pro & non-pro)

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
What I'm curious is that since pro versions are not as widely available as non-pro ones, is there a significant/massive differences between them (pro & non-pro)

No idea, there are no reviews and barely any information on these pro versions, like I joked they might as well exists in some other dimension.

And whether or not there will be a difference between normal and pro, will be hard to say, the pro offers a technically heavier option and even if you get the same weight of a pro and non-pro, when you glue in the rubbers the pro version will always be heavier due to the head size difference, even if it's just a few grams.

Don't know what to think about that poison green box.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019

No idea, there are no reviews and barely any information on these pro versions, like I joked they might as well exists in some other dimension.

And whether or not there will be a difference between normal and pro, will be hard to say, the pro offers a technically heavier option and even if you get the same weight of a pro and non-pro, when you glue in the rubbers the pro version will always be heavier due to the head size difference, even if it's just a few grams.

Don't know what to think about that poison green box.

Yeh it's just available in korea so we're more likely to see the reviews only if some ppl from korea post the comparison about it. Nevertheless, I believe the non-pro is enough for majority of the amateurs like us.

Sep 2019
This blade looks really clean. The price is definitely lower than most of the flagship models from other companies, but still $215 is 😬

I think it's available in the US?https://xiom.shop/products/copy-of-36-5-alxi

Saw the cpen option but currently it's shown sold out.
And I think they have written wrong on one of the blade specs 3w + 2xTMXi (it's actually 5w + 2xTMXi) could be misleading lol

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
This blade looks really clean. The price is definitely lower than most of the flagship models from other companies, but still $215 is 😬

I think it's available in the US?https://xiom.shop/products/copy-of-36-5-alxi

Seems like the table tennis-point.com website have some weird bug on their end, the price on the product page is very different from the price once you add it to your cart. The price is actually only €140, and with %10 discount plus shipping it will be €133, which is about $141. They also have a weird exchange rate between euro and usd, but looks like they charge euro to your card. Anyways, I think I’m not going to try this website for now, seems a bit shady lol

on the other hand , that link you posted is interesting “copy of 36.5 alxi” 🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Tt11 has finally listed the blades too, 36.5 inner has finally landed in eu, half a year later....

Both TMXi and 36.5 ALXi are out of stock on TT11 as of now, maybe they're still waiting for stock to arrive.

I asked dandoy-sports yesterday and they said they were supposed to get TMXi in May, but haven't heard anything from XIOM lately, and they'll contact XIOM to see when they're getting these.

Last edited: