New enticing upcoming blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

Is it a stiff blade?

I am guessing you are asking about Joola Trinity? It sure is. It is characterized by its super bouncy feel, low arch, and an extra-long trajectory. To get the basic idea, check out yesterday's match between Liang Guodong and Daniel Habesohn (Trinity + ZGR or AGR) on WTT Contender Zagreb Day 1 - T4. Daniel got so frustrated that he eventually threw his racket to the floor and got a yellow card.

Last edited:
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019

I am guessing you are asking about Joola Trinity? It sure is. It is characterized by its super bouncy feel, low arch, and an extra-long trajectory. To get the basic idea, check out yesterday's match between Liang Guodong and Daniel Habesohn (Trinity + ZGR or AGR) on WTT Contender Zagreb Day 1 - T4. Daniel got so frustrated that he eventually threw his racket to the floor and got a yellow card.

sry as my saying wasn't clear. I meant the tmxi/tmxi pro. I saw on one post that although it's an inner blade, it's quite stiff. Do you have the same sense with tmxi? how's the flexibility. Is it soft or hard blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Do you wanna mention how difference? or their measurements for ease of use is what you're trying to say.
I wanna know as well. Like how big and significance are tmxi and pro differ.

Ease of use. I recently have more issues with health and when my muscles tense, I have issues using anything too fast.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
sry as my saying wasn't clear. I meant the tmxi/tmxi pro. I saw on one post that although it's an inner blade, it's quite stiff. Do you have the same sense with tmxi? how's the flexibility. Is it soft or hard blade

Oops sry. I didn't buy TMXi and haven't received TMXi pro yet. 🤣 Just wait for my feedback a couple of weeks later.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
The blade quality is basically the same from both sites right. By the way is the blade stiff? Yogi posted that it's stiff. I'm curious since you also seal it. It's suppose to be soft and flexible as mentioned by xiom. If it's easy for you can you share your racket pics.

Sorry, no pics for now since I’m traveling.

Sep 2019
482B4013%20A04C%204BD7%20A47C%203CDEC5238BFF%20jpeg.jpeg

Regular - left
Pro - right
got the foto from myttnet. Seems like not just the handle and head size's bigger on pro but also the piles are thicker as well.

Sep 2019
Yes, but the regular's core is thicker. It's kinda similar to the difference between the HL5 and HL5x.
Really. which one has thicker core between long 5 and 5x. I've never used them myself and what's the difference regarding it.
by the way have you tried both models of tmxi? I wanna know their feedbacks esp the pro.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Really. which one has thicker core between long 5 and 5x. I've never used them myself and what's the difference regarding it.
by the way have you tried both models of tmxi? I wanna know their feedbacks esp the pro.

I just got my pro version last week, played once so far at the club, feels slightly more controllable and has a slightly more woody feel than the non-pro version. Haven't compared the thickness yet, but I'll check later when I have time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Long 5x has a thicker core and thinner outer plies. The 5x is a more stiff, has more bounce. The normal HL5 is quite a bit more flexible and vibrates a lot more too. 5x for me would be an improvement as it is more versatile, it's much better on backhand side.
I haven't tried any of the TMXI but from what I know from the HL blades the pro version seems to be a blade that requires a lot of hard work. If you are looking for that then go for the pro.

Sep 2019

I just got my pro version last week, played once so far at the club, feels slightly more controllable and has a slightly more woody feel than the non-pro version. Haven't compared the thickness yet, but I'll check later when I have time.

Looking forwrard to your update detail review on pro soon.
Did you get from ttjapan as well?

Sep 2019

Long 5x has a thicker core and thinner outer plies. The 5x is a more stiff, has more bounce. The normal HL5 is quite a bit more flexible and vibrates a lot more too. 5x for me would be an improvement as it is more versatile, it's much better on backhand side.
I haven't tried any of the TMXI but from what I know from the HL blades the pro version seems to be a blade that requires a lot of hard work. If you are looking for that then go for the pro.

5x is also an inner construction blade isn't just the carbon layers are placed abit closer to the outer veneer compare to long 5. Well honestly the pro seems more attractive to me esp becausw (dk whether it's true or not or I could just be misled) the wood surface looks different imo. Looks like more quality wood has been used on pro. But guess ordinary tmxi is more than enough for me.
P.s I've also asked the xiom staff from usa and will update soon on that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

5x is also an inner construction blade isn't just the carbon layers are placed abit closer to the outer veneer compare to long 5. Well honestly the pro seems more attractive to me esp becausw (dk whether it's true or not or I could just be misled) the wood surface looks different imo. Looks like more quality wood has been used on pro. But guess ordinary tmxi is more than enough for me.
P.s I've also asked the xiom staff from usa and will update soon on that.

Yes, it's an inner construction. I think the 5x blade itself is 0.1-0.2mm thicker, the core is significantly thicker than normal HL5, and the outer plies are thinner on the HL5x. So in a way yes, the carbon is closer to the surface due to the thinner outer plies.

If the pro version is anything like an Innerforce ZLC, then it needs a lot of power to work properly. You need to flex the blade to the max then it will have a pretty good kick effect as the tension releases.