BH rubber replacement

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Dignics 05 is a dream on BH if you want to spend that much on a rubberÂ

Correct! I agree. I transitioned from T05 on my BH to Dignics 05 as it grants me better control on service receive and passive strokes without sacrificing spin generation.

Lately I found an even better alternative for my BH. Joola Golden Tango. Pretty much way better for control and blocks and a whole lot cheaper. But the saying goes "different strokes for different folks", what might suit me and my style may not be to your liking. You have to try it, using someone's setup to know for sure. Just my thoughts, hope it helps.

This user has no status.
Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

Hi mate,
Seeing how you want tolerance on BH while using a supposedly BH-oriented blade, I would recommend Donic Bluefire M2. One of the best Euro BH rubbers, and it's grippy which will yield you a better feel and control in your drives/loops.

I myself do not favor using BH (my BH drives are still lousy couple of weeks ago) but I find goodness in Stiga Genesis M which has become part of my current setup. It is a Euro rubber with a fair bit of Chinese tackiness and I feel lot more more confident in replying with my BH - not only drives but also generating topspin with it. Even now, during a training session rally with my coach (national level experience) I can out-spin him on the BH-BH side.

But then, consider myself on a budget policy (i.e. I personally am not gonna spend more for a rubber than for my blade - remember blade is the SOUL). If you have no problems with budget, then just go all the way to Dignics.

Hope it helps :)

This user has no status.

Hi mate,
Seeing how you want tolerance on BH while using a supposedly BH-oriented blade, I would recommend Donic Bluefire M2. One of the best Euro BH rubbers, and it's grippy which will yield you a better feel and control in your drives/loops.

I myself do not favor using BH (my BH drives are still lousy couple of weeks ago) but I find goodness in Stiga Genesis M which has become part of my current setup. It is a Euro rubber with a fair bit of Chinese tackiness and I feel lot more more confident in replying with my BH - not only drives but also generating topspin with it. Even now, during a training session rally with my coach (national level experience) I can out-spin him on the BH-BH side.

But then, consider myself on a budget policy (i.e. I personally am not gonna spend more for a rubber than for my blade - remember blade is the SOUL). If you have no problems with budget, then just go all the way to Dignics.

Hope it helps :)

Yep thanks mate, but I am going to try Dignics 05 on the backhand and keep with Tenergy 05 on the forehand