BH rubber replacement

This user has no status.
Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

This user has no status.
Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

Just use Tenergy 05 normal on BH as well. Rozena is also very good. If you want difference between FH and BH, use T05 hard on FH for more speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I am using tenergy 05 fx on my backhand. I would say it has very good control and very easy to loop backspin balls with it.

Reactions: MK73
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012

Go for the decrease of the thickness of the rubber. An increase of the control is bigger than a decrease of the speed. Not to mention that Viscaria is a really fast blade.

This user has no status.

Go for the decrease of the thickness of the rubber. An increase of the control is bigger than a decrease of the speed. Not to mention that Viscaria is a really fast blade.

Yes I know viscaria is a fast blade but that is what I need, I used to use 1.9 and am going to get 2.1 for more spin as 1.9 just bottoms out all of the time when you hit harder

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021

As a handyman interested in improving his craftsmanship and saving time on projects, I am constantly researching new tools to add to my collection that will help me get the job done right. A miter saw was high on my list because it not only saves me hours of work but also makes complicated cuts simple enough even for novice woodworkers. check out this

This user has no status.

As a handyman interested in improving his craftsmanship and saving time on projects, I am constantly researching new tools to add to my collection that will help me get the job done right. A miter saw was high on my list because it not only saves me hours of work but also makes complicated cuts simple enough even for novice woodworkers. check out this

Yh no one cares go away mate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Whether you are DIYer or a professional worker doing heavy duty task around work site, you know the importance of an impact driver and by now you have realized that an impact driver is the center of a tool kit. But even if you’ve have the best impact driver, its efficiency and performance is still determined by the counter-parts being used for it. To utilize an impact driver to its maximum performance, you should consider buying the Best impact driver bit set. Read More

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021

Greasing any garage equipment, or car, becomes quite a challenge, especially because of the difficulty of gripping. However, you still have to keep up the good work, whether you are a truck driver or a car owner, or you own an equipment farm. The good part is that lubrication is much easier with the Best Grease Gun Coupler. Visit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Angle grinders are portable power tools that may grind, buff, polish, cut, sharpen, and clean depending on the blade or extension used. These multi-purpose tools are great on various surfaces, including ceramic, metal, stone, concrete, brick, and wood. That makes them a fantastic introduction to the toolbox of any DIYer who deals with metal, wants to install tile, enjoys woodworking, or works on any project that involves smoothing, cutting, or sharpening diverse materials. Angle Grinders

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
It all depends on the drill bits and if your impact driver accepts drill bits. With the standard ¼ inches hex shank drill bit, you can easily make small holes into different materials but if there is a need to drill holes larger than the size of ¼ inches then you’ll require a bit rated especially for the impact driver because if it’s not specifically designed for an impact driver, it will either detach or instantly snap from it.