Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #1

    BH rubber replacement

    Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

  2. PingBirdPong is offline
    says Verified Cheater, Banned by ITTF :)
     
    Advanced TTD Member 123 236
    PingBirdPong's Avatar
    PingBirdPong is offline
    says Verified Cheater, Banned by ITTF :)
     
    Advanced TTD Member 236 123
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebtt
    Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

    Just use Tenergy 05 normal on BH as well. Rozena is also very good. If you want difference between FH and BH, use T05 hard on FH for more speed.

    Modestly, Leo

  3. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PingBirdPong

    Just use Tenergy 05 normal on BH as well. Rozena is also very good. If you want difference between FH and BH, use T05 hard on FH for more speed.

    Ok thanks will do


  4. SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 871 1,346
    SFF_lib's Avatar
    SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,346 871
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebtt

    Ok thanks will do

    T64 FX

    T64 and D64 are king of the bh. Fx will give you more control

  5. guni4you is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 46 466
    G
    guni4you is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 466 46

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2019
    Canada
    466
    46
    706
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    I am using tenergy 05 fx on my backhand. I would say it has very good control and very easy to loop backspin balls with it.

    The Following User Likes guni4you's Post:

    MK73


  6. Chang is offline
    says Este Milos Pleskos
     
    TTD Member 14 32
    C
    Chang is offline
    says Este Milos Pleskos
     
    TTD Member 32 14

    User Info Menu

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebtt
    Hi guys so I play with a viscaria tenergy 05 on the forehand and 80 on the backhand, I'm finding tenergy 80 too fast and direct for the backhand I struggle to get the confidence with my backhand in matches, I was thinking to get the Tenergy 05fx or the Tenergy 19 on the backhand for more forgiveness. Is this the right thing to do?

    Go for the decrease of the thickness of the rubber. An increase of the control is bigger than a decrease of the speed. Not to mention that Viscaria is a really fast blade.


  7. Bram Vroonland is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 19 65
    B
    Bram Vroonland is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 65 19
    #7
    Dignics 05 is a dream on BH if you want to spend that much on a rubberÂ

  8. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Vroonland
    Dignics 05 is a dream on BH if you want to spend that much on a rubberÂ

    Nah don't need to spend £20 more, literally no different to tenergy


  9. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang

    Go for the decrease of the thickness of the rubber. An increase of the control is bigger than a decrease of the speed. Not to mention that Viscaria is a really fast blade.

    Yes I know viscaria is a fast blade but that is what I need, I used to use 1.9 and am going to get 2.1 for more spin as 1.9 just bottoms out all of the time when you hit harder


  10. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by guni4you
    I am using tenergy 05 fx on my backhand. I would say it has very good control and very easy to loop backspin balls with it.

    Yep that's why i'm getting it


  11. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib
    T64 FX

    T64 and D64 are king of the bh. Fx will give you more control

    Nah too fast no control whatsoever


  12. guni4you is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 46 466
    G
    guni4you is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 466 46

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2019
    Canada
    466
    46
    706
    Read 0 Reviews
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebtt

    Yep that's why i'm getting it

    That's great. Good luck


  13. Bram Vroonland is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 19 65
    B
    Bram Vroonland is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 65 19
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebtt

    Nah don't need to spend £20 more, literally no different to tenergy

    Â

    IMHO there is a considerable difference... Tenergy for me is unpredictable in more passive shots / the short game. That being said, I agree that it could make a great BH rubber.Â


  14. metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 11
    M
    metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 0

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2021
    Pakistan
    11
    0
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #14

    As a handyman interested in improving his craftsmanship and saving time on projects, I am constantly researching new tools to add to my collection that will help me get the job done right. A miter saw was high on my list because it not only saves me hours of work but also makes complicated cuts simple enough even for novice woodworkers. check out this


  15. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by metthewhidden

    As a handyman interested in improving his craftsmanship and saving time on projects, I am constantly researching new tools to add to my collection that will help me get the job done right. A miter saw was high on my list because it not only saves me hours of work but also makes complicated cuts simple enough even for novice woodworkers. check out this

    Yh no one cares go away mate


  16. jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 52
    jamiebtt's Avatar
    jamiebtt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 3
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Vroonland
    Â

    IMHO there is a considerable difference... Tenergy for me is unpredictable in more passive shots / the short game. That being said, I agree that it could make a great BH rubber.Â

    Rlly


  17. metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 11
    M
    metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 0

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2021
    Pakistan
    11
    0
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #17
    Whether you are DIYer or a professional worker doing heavy duty task around work site, you know the importance of an impact driver and by now you have realized that an impact driver is the center of a tool kit. But even if you’ve have the best impact driver, its efficiency and performance is still determined by the counter-parts being used for it. To utilize an impact driver to its maximum performance, you should consider buying the Best impact driver bit set. Read More


  18. metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 11
    M
    metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 0

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2021
    Pakistan
    11
    0
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #18

    Greasing any garage equipment, or car, becomes quite a challenge, especially because of the difficulty of gripping. However, you still have to keep up the good work, whether you are a truck driver or a car owner, or you own an equipment farm. The good part is that lubrication is much easier with the Best Grease Gun Coupler. Visit


  19. metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 11
    M
    metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 0

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2021
    Pakistan
    11
    0
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #19
    Angle grinders are portable power tools that may grind, buff, polish, cut, sharpen, and clean depending on the blade or extension used. These multi-purpose tools are great on various surfaces, including ceramic, metal, stone, concrete, brick, and wood. That makes them a fantastic introduction to the toolbox of any DIYer who deals with metal, wants to install tile, enjoys woodworking, or works on any project that involves smoothing, cutting, or sharpening diverse materials. Angle Grinders


  20. metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 11
    M
    metthewhidden is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 11 0

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2021
    Pakistan
    11
    0
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #20
    It all depends on the drill bits and if your impact driver accepts drill bits. With the standard ¼ inches hex shank drill bit, you can easily make small holes into different materials but if there is a need to drill holes larger than the size of ¼ inches then you’ll require a bit rated especially for the impact driver because if it’s not specifically designed for an impact driver, it will either detach or instantly snap from it.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.