Pongfinity Sensei Rubber

Hi everyone.
I bought a Sensei racket a few months back when they came out, out of curiosity more than anything else.
I gave it to my older sister, who really likes the racket as a whole. So I'm coming to the endless knowledge that this forum has.
I've read that the rubbers are Tibhar duplicates. Going on that fact, I looked through their catalog, looking for every rubber with a pink sponge.
The two rubbers that I found a Tibhar Aurus Select and Tibhar Quantum X Pro Soft.
There's only one hiccup. The racket is slower than what my sister is used to (Cornilleau Aero All + 2* Andro Good). So I'm not certain with Aurus and Quantum as the base for the Sensei rubber.

I hope the community can help me on this endeavour !
Thanks for your answers :D

I'm hoping to have some answers to this, so I'm upping the topic.
I've done a bit more research, and I found a new clue to the mystery, if I'm right about this.
I've seen many Tibhar and even Andro rubbers in odd numbered thicknesses. The Pongfinity Sensei Rubber is 1.9mm thick, so I'm guessing it comes from the same factory.
I've seen the name ESN pop up a few times on the forum, but am not quite sure it has to do with this.
If anyone can help me find a similar rubber to this one, I'd be very grateful !