STIGA Cybershape Blade Review | With Truls Moregard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan of one particular brand.

But when it gets to the point where you are overly positive on one brand, and negative towards the others, it just looks a little suspicious.

Anyway, on the Cybershape, have you used it yet?

I get your point. Have never thought about it that way, or that people are actively suspicious and thinks that the brands have time or energy to be active in forums. As mention, I like many brands with stiga and xiom being my favourite. Currently using Tenergy on my Forehand, however not a fan of butterfly really who I think just released the same blades all over again, just using new player names and changing the lenses. Anyway, that is off topic.

No, have not tried cybershape yet. Not possible for me to buy at the moment. Not available in the UK and since we are not in the EU anymore, stiga doesn't seem to be able to ship to the UK. :/ I will however probably buy it as soon as it gets available here, hopefully with some kind of discount, because I spend all my money on Tenergys...

NDH

says Spin to win!
I get your point. Have never thought about it that way, or that people are actively suspicious and thinks that the brands have time or energy to be active in forums. As mention, I like many brands with stiga and xiom being my favourite. Currently using Tenergy on my Forehand, however not a fan of butterfly really who I think just released the same blades all over again, just using new player names and changing the lenses. Anyway, that is off topic.

No, have not tried cybershape yet. Not possible for me to buy at the moment. Not available in the UK and since we are not in the EU anymore, stiga doesn't seem to be able to ship to the UK. :/ I will however probably buy it as soon as it gets available here, hopefully with some kind of discount, because I spend all my money on Tenergys...

https://thorntonstabletennis.co.uk/...carbon-table-tennis-blade-pre-order-jan-2022/

You’re welcome 😉

Although it’ll feel like a long wait!