need help with my decidophobia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
I have been considering what to change to for my backhand rubber for a while and I have a few in mind, including stiga platinum H, andro rasanter r53, xiom omega vii asia. can anyone share their experience and compare their speed, spin and arc. personally, I like to do banana flicks inside the table against serves, and I personally do prefer more spin as these three rubbers have sponges that are 50 degrees or above so I guess they will provide enough power for rallies and punches. i am using ovtcharov alc at the moment with rakza z as backhand. i feel like although rakza z is very spinny, it does not provide enough power to threaten the opponent as the sponge feels dead somehow. I tried xiom omega vii pro on my frd's blade but only for a short while so not enough to have a complete impression (the only impression was I would like a harder rubber, or maybe because my frd's blade is not as quick or stiff). Also can anyone share the differences between harimoto alc with ovtcharov alc, I can't find many comparison on the internet.

This user has no status.
I have been considering what to change to for my backhand rubber for a while and I have a few in mind, including stiga platinum H, andro rasanter r53, xiom omega vii asia. can anyone share their experience and compare their speed, spin and arc. personally, I like to do banana flicks inside the table against serves, and I personally do prefer more spin as these three rubbers have sponges that are 50 degrees or above so I guess they will provide enough power for rallies and punches. i am using ovtcharov alc at the moment with rakza z as backhand. i feel like although rakza z is very spinny, it does not provide enough power to threaten the opponent as the sponge feels dead somehow. I tried xiom omega vii pro on my frd's blade but only for a short while so not enough to have a complete impression (the only impression was I would like a harder rubber, or maybe because my frd's blade is not as quick or stiff). Also can anyone share the differences between harimoto alc with ovtcharov alc, I can't find many comparison on the internet.

If you want something in the 50 degree hardness range I’d go for DIGNICS 80 or 05 since it tends to have more spin.

Personally I love JOOLA Dynaryz AGR, but it’s extremely fast and it only works for me as a forehand rubber.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Do 100 pushups after running around your block screaming "It's gunna get us all !!" and your path will be clear to you, but utterly confounding to your neighbors - just the way you want it.

When asked about getting us all, mention there is a more powerful virus called EJ.

• Haha
Reactions: KM1976