is baby oil a effective booster?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Most of the stuff that is written here is like a joke to me. It is hard to tell the difference between what is intended as joke or just simple ignorance.

that is why we have the emojis, so we can add a smiley face.............................when we feel like we need to have a little cry 😍 😏😖🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Also, the ITTF approval for rubbers only seems to apply to the top sheet. Think about it. Many rubbers come in 3 sponge thickness. I have even seen a case where the different thickness of sponge were not made of the same material/sponge hardness.
Even the same sponge thickness of the same rubber can vary in weight/density. Many pro players pick rubber specimen based on these properties.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Even the same sponge thickness of the same rubber can vary in weight/density. Many pro players pick rubber specimen based on these properties.
This is not the case with good EU and JP rubbers. If they can guarantee density between sheets then how do they guarantee density within a sheet? I would think rubber foam is mixed the same way using the same machine for all thickness and just poured or formed at different thickness later.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
This is not the case with good EU and JP rubbers. If they can guarantee density between sheets then how do they guarantee density within a sheet? I would think rubber foam is mixed the same way using the same machine for all thickness and just poured or formed at different thickness later.

########If they can guarantee density between sheets then how do they guarantee density within a sheet? #######
Because some well known Chinese rubbers are so inconsistent in both density and thickness, in EU they will not
advertise for example as H37 to H41 but only as soft medium and hard.

Even that is like a box of chocolate - you never know what you gonna get. 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

########If they can guarantee density between sheets then how do they guarantee density within a sheet? #######
Because some well known Chinese rubbers are so inconsistent in both density and thickness, in EU they will not
advertise for example as H37 to H41 but only as soft medium and hard.

Even that is like a box of chocolate - you never know what you gonna get. 😂

I heard from DHS that this wasn't the thing. This was some kind of marketing strategy for overseas market, and as from late 2020 they have started to use figures like 39, 40 and 41 instead of soft, medium and hard for this market as well.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

I heard from DHS that this wasn't the thing. This was some kind of marketing strategy for overseas market, and as from late 2020 they have started to use figures like 39, 40 and 41 instead of soft, medium and hard for this market as well.

Tabletennis11 still advertises hurricane 3 soft.
Actually my info came from them. They told me that if one advertises something in Europa ............and it is false,..........it will be actionable.
So if you advertise a H39 and sell me a H41 I will sue the living &**% out of you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.

Actually my info came from them. They told me that if one advertises something in Europa ............and it is false,..........it will be actionable.
So if you advertise a H39 and sell me a H41 I will sue the living &**% out of you 😂

With H3 it’s easy to tell the hardness by playing.
37: Mush
38: mushy okay, good control and spin, no speed.
39: perfectly comfortable
40: why can’t I topspin anymore?
41: BRICK
>41: Harder than Dwayne the rock hard Johnson.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: ttarc and lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Yep. There's some delay in ordering from China since Covid outbreak, and I guess they have som stock left. And we're talking about half a year or more delay sometimes. I got this directly from their overseas sales department, because I wondered if what I heard was true about EU regulations etc.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

With H3 it’s easy to tell the hardness by playing.
37: Mush
38: mushy okay, good control and spin, no speed.
39: perfectly comfortable
40: why can’t I topspin anymore?
41: BRICK
>41: Harder than Dwayne the rock hard Johnson.
:D

I wouldnt call 37 mushy. This is still pretty hard in ESN standards and which pro would play with a mushy rubber, especially boosted which would make it even mushier and worse in your description.
Same goes for 41 and harder though i would say these are close to unplayable unboosted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

These players are handpicking most expensive japanese rubber.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
The King James BIBLE has it in the verse 16:27
— Devil will find work for the idle hands.

Again, God the Father Almighty teaching us as follows, in most kind words
— An idle mind devises mischief; and a scorching fire will redound on the doer.

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
The King James BIBLE has it in the verse 16:27
— Devil will find work for the idle hands.

Again, God the Father Almighty teaching us as follows, in most kind words
— An idle mind devises mischief; and a scorching fire will redound on the doer.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT i need the booster oil for the masturbation !!!!!!!!!
I think you should stop writing things in this forum and instead spend all your time in your church on your knees praying for me