What should I do to my new H3 neo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Hi guys, I bought a new blade(yeo) and got a mark v and h3 neo. I already use a h3 neo on my fh and never tried to boost it because I wanted to give it a try to a very slow rubber( which a I liked ). Now that I'm going to assembly a new one should I wait until my boost arrives (the blade and the rubbers arrive tomorrow and the boost next year) and boost it before gluing or should I just glue it without boost and then, once arrives, boost it?
P.S When the time to boost comes, how should I apply?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hi guys, I bought a new blade(yeo) and got a mark v and h3 neo. I already use a h3 neo on my fh and never tried to boost it because I wanted to give it a try to a very slow rubber( which a I liked ). Now that I'm going to assembly a new one should I wait until my boost arrives (the blade and the rubbers arrive tomorrow and the boost next year) and boost it before gluing or should I just glue it without boost and then, once arrives, boost it?
P.S When the time to boost comes, how should I apply?

Everything is answered here: https://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37360

In short: Just use it as it is. For many ppl the factorytuning wears off after a month or so. After that you can reboost to the level you like. You need to test it for yourself though to find your own sweetspot.
Depending on your booster i would go for 1-2 layers at first.

For the "how to" just follow the instruction in the thread above.