Cornilleau equipment

This user has no status.
Hi Guys, just wondering if cornilleau equipment is any good, as thinking to get an all wood blade from there as I like the all wood feel, as saw Dan's review
watch
with Can Akkuzu, and I think I would suit with his setup exactly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
No, not that good. Blade are made at the same place as Donic and Andro. Rubbers same place as all other brands basically.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
The most successful Corrnilleau blades were made in Sweden-simply Impeccable. I don't really know about their rubbers but the publicly about involving Michelin engineers sounded very catchy ...at least for me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Unfortunately the Calderano Foco Off+ is no longer available but it was a pretty good blade with low weight ~80g, nice handle grip and good performance for around 30EUR. It was fast, stiff, had good touch... I don't know who was the OEM, most likely chinese for this money but it was great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Unfortunately the Calderano Foco Off+ is no longer available but it was a pretty good blade with low weight ~80g, nice handle grip and good performance for around 30EUR. It was fast, stiff, had good touch... I don't know who was the OEM, most likely chinese for this money but it was great.

I thought it was made in Hungary.... or Sweden ?🤔

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

I really don't know. I think China to be honest since can't imagine european labor costs cutting it for 30 EUR, especially in Sweden...
Mine has jointless kiri core which is like crazy for 30EUR price point. I also have a Gauzy blade, it's similarly great and was also around the 30EUR price point. I believe it's remanufactured as Cornilleau Talisman while I haven't seen the Calderano Foco remanufactured under different name. It's really a pity.

The rubbers are standard ESN rubbers, if you tried one you have seen them all.

This user has no status.

I really don't know. I think China to be honest since can't imagine european labor costs cutting it for 30 EUR, especially in Sweden...
Mine has jointless kiri core which is like crazy for 30EUR price point. I also have a Gauzy blade, it's similarly great and was also around the 30EUR price point. I believe it's remanufactured as Cornilleau Talisman while I haven't seen the Calderano Foco remanufactured under different name. It's really a pity.

The rubbers are standard ESN rubbers, if you tried one you have seen them all.

Yes I know I wanted to get the calderano foco or gauzy blade