FZD using D09c for BH and not using Golden Viscaria?!

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I was longing for the same. He's currently using a custom alc from BTY and sooner or later a new blade is probably coming out I predict. Just wish it has better control than viscaria.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I cannot wait for FZD's blade to come out!

But what do you mean that he is not using a custom Golden Viscaria?

There was a silver bty tag on the bottom of his blade.
247 thinks he is trying out blades.

Another reason why i am so excited for his blade too. Especially bc i really dont like many of the bty handles.

Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand
Sep 2019
I cannot wait for FZD's blade to come out!

But what do you mean that he is not using a custom Golden Viscaria?

He was using viscaria golden and now seems to be testing the custom blade by butterfly cuz of the sliver tag at the bottom of the handle. He is now using a custom blade.
I meant you should try the viscarai golden too. My saying wasn't clear, my bad.

NDH

says Spin to win!
The minute FZD signed for Butterfly, it was inevitable a FZD branded blade would be around the corner.

It wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being one of (if not "the") best seller from Butterfly for years to come.

You'd expect it to be close to the Viscaria/TB ALC - I doubt they'll stray too much from that make up.

I reckon it'll come in at £199 for the standard ALC (Butterfly's attempt to up the "standard price" from the current £179) and then you'll have a ZLC or Super ZLC which will be silly money.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
FZD had better be careful where he is disposing of hiz used H3s or Carl might get to them before the Goon Squad does... and you know what that means.... Carl now has new shiny toys to pile up right in front of the trapdoor in front of Crackhouse #13 baited by an additional honey pot young lady in miniskirt frequently bending down to examine the pile of rubbers... al the while Carl be accross the street in Stake-out Observation Post #7 recording the Goonies about to get in big trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
FZD had better be careful where he is disposing of hiz used H3s or Carl might get to them before the Goon Squad does... and you know what that means.... Carl now has new shiny toys to pile up right in front of the trapdoor in front of Crackhouse #13 baited by an additional honey pot young lady in miniskirt frequently bending down to examine the pile of rubbers... al the while Carl be accross the street in Stake-out Observation Post #7 recording the Goonies about to get in big trouble.

Not to mention the stack of new National Issue CyberShape rackets with the Viscaria handle and FZD's signature on them....plus the National issue socks and underwear that came with the blades and H3 rubbers they sent me. Those will be real good bait and the honey trap will be well equipped with TT gear to go with the mini skirt.

Sep 2019
FZD these days be like: Why the Hell did I leave Stiga and sign up with Butterfly! Arrggggh!

I think this time he'll be actually using a real blade with it's actual handle from the original brand BTY XD