OSP Virtuoso OFF- vs. Xiom Offensive S (or Primorac)

says Aging is a killer
The other thing to note is that the OSP comes in several sizes and handle types. It is a handmade blade afterall which is its big selling point.
I have the Virtuoso and the Primorac. I would not say that the OSP is OFF- as it is slower than my Viscaria which I think is the 'Forum' standard for an OFF- blade. Then again, mine is a 158mm blade so the relative slowness may be due to its bigger size.
Both blades are very popular due to the consistency of good quality in their manufacture. Neither has any advantage over the other and any performance difference will have minor effect on your overall game result.
So choice is down to the usual price and ergonomics. For me, the OSP won because I could choose the size as I was in the mood for a bigger than normal (156 or157mm) blade.

BTW, if you look up Daniel Moses in the TTDSL videos, he uses the Primorac blade with Tenergy 05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hi, I have those blades and both are great. It seems to me Xiom Offensive S is just a little bit faster than Virtuoso- and it's better when playing further away from the table and with V- I have better touch in short/push game but those differences are not huge. Another blade I would recommend is Gewo Zoom Pro Off-. Only thing I didn't like about Gewo is squared straight handle. Handles on OSP blades are extremely comfortable , I would love to try V+ with elcon conical handle. Overall, my opinion is that majority of amateur players will benefit a lot if they choose any of those blades. Go for one which suits your budget best and enjoy!

Happy New Year!
ospxiom%20jpg.jpeg

Reactions: romanzdk