This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
DHS to release new Hurricane 9 colours next year

Screenshot%2020211228%20160340%20Instagram%20jpg.jpeg

Screenshot%2020211228%20160332%20Instagram%20jpg.jpeg

Screenshot%2020211228%20160537%20Instagram%20jpg.jpeg

what's the first impression? We might see fan zhendong using a blue rubber soon?

Reactions: Suga D and pilami
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
It looks terrible from the picture... like a cheap pre-made special. Perhaps the blue scuffs more easily?

Could just be the blue colour, I have a blue sheet of Donic Bluestorm. After a few weeks use it looks a little ‘dull’ but still plays well.
Also have a green sheet of R48, which hasn’t had much play time, still looks like ‘straight out of the pack’ but I think after some play it will dull down as well.
Perhaps the blue and green colours just show wear and tear more??

This user has no status.
Coming next year: Provincial and National H9 with 17 different sponge and rubber color variants AND even more OVERPRICED!!!
DHS ads be like…

In my opinion, it would be most sensible if the players did not react to this circus color of the rubbers. The coloring of the top sheet affects the game properties.
It is nothing but a marketing move.
Then perhaps this color scale may fall into oblivion.
Every published news is always more expensive and then it gets cheaper.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Could just be the blue colour, I have a blue sheet of Donic Bluestorm. After a few weeks use it looks a little ‘dull’ but still plays well.
Also have a green sheet of R48, which hasn’t had much play time, still looks like ‘straight out of the pack’ but I think after some play it will dull down as well.
Perhaps the blue and green colours just show wear and tear more??

Same for Victas blue rubbers but i cant feel a difference to the red one (V>15 Extra both used on bh). I suppose it is just a visual thing because my bh is usually srsly sensitive if something changes.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
New Hurricane 9 colours? I didn't even know there WAS a Hurricane 9 😆

There isn't really. Hurricane 9 has been approved on the LARC for about ten years, but nobody has ever seen one in the wild.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018

There isn't really. Hurricane 9 has been approved on the LARC for about ten years, but nobody has ever seen one in the wild.

There's probably plenty in the wild, just haven't trickled down to us paying consumers haha.

H9 is the real H3NBSFZDE, now with matching topsheet.