Sites to buy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I buy from prott.cc and they communicate with you very well. Most of their shirts an shoes are ASSUMED to be fake. I have bought both and the shoes do appear to be fake and wear out faster but their shirts are good quality and don't shrink or fade. As for rubbers, they are genuine.

Since you're in Brazil you could try megaspin.net

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I buy from prott.cc and they communicate with you very well. Most of their shirts an shoes are ASSUMED to be fake. I have bought both and the shoes do appear to be fake and wear out faster but their shirts are good quality and don't shrink or fade. As for rubbers, they are genuine.

Thanks Tadex!! You helped me a lot! ^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011

The shoes are definitely fake, as the price is too low compare to market price. And indeed, there is a member in alex table tennis forum (a.k.a mytt.net) bought and ask them before, they do tell him that it is fake. It just that if you can't really afford any branded shoes, then probably this is the alternative.