Glue with brush

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I am currently using DHS No15 glue. It’s thick and forms a elastic layer, making glue removal easy. I hate to waste the sponge so I wash and dry it each time.

I’ve heard that Gewo has a water based glue that comes with a brush attached to the lid. I try searching it but can’t find it. Is there any water based glue that has a brush attached so no need for sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
To my knowledge, only speed glue comes with a bottle that has a brush attached to the lid.

If you need more sponge to spread the glue, there're lots of cheap alternatives:
  • foam brush (my personal favorite), the handle makes things a lot easier
  • Upholstery foam padding. Very cheap, comes in all kinds of sizes, shapes, and densities, just need to cut them into small blocks when you need them.
  • Magic sponge eraser, pretty much the same stuff that comes with the glue, in a larger size.

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
No i mean the Tibhar Clue looks great

I think the bottom-line might be that many glues are good and will do the job just fine BUT having a system with an attached foam sponge might not
be all that good. How would you wash this sponge after every use with water without water getting into the bottle ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

Actually, NO, it looks like a load of rubbish to me.
Good as an idea but in reality it simply does a lousy job.
This youtube video should be titled : This is how NOT to do it 😁

I also am not at all convinced of the idea with the sponge on top of the glue "stick".

My recommendation was for the can of the same glue that really has a brush attached to its top: https://www.tt-shop.net/product_info.php?products_id=1141&osCsid=a90daead4012d7447b810261c8e585a6

The glue itself I remember as "ok", nothing spectacular.

But checking the TIBHAR website, it seems to have been replaced with the new Power Clue anyway.

Reactions: lodro