Coolest looking table tennis blade?

This user has no status.
Hu guys, just wondering what your input is in the coolest table tennis blade?
In my opinion it is the Hugo Calderano series
202003311106528093%20jpg.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I bid on this one, but someone else paid before me.

Saved the picture for posterity:

image%20editor%201641264741985%20jpg.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Tipiak
says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
How's the finishing quality of xiom blade? does it happen to have splintering problems on the wood surface like some dhs blades. I'm just curious of it for instance butterfly blades have good finishing quality so they don't usually splinter. Thanks in advance :)

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
jamiebtt;359968Hu guys, just wondering what your input is in the coolest table tennis blade? In my opinion it is the Hugo Calderano series
I have to agree that the XIOM Hugo Calderano blades look very nice. I like the Ice Cream blades too but the printed design on the neck kind of ruins it. The Stradivarius is also pretty slick.

I love the original Joola K5 design with large honeycomb air bubble in the handle. I used to play with the Joola Panther, which I also love the look of. Back in the early 2000's, an all black blade was pretty unique. Another early 2000s design I love is the Butterfly Kong Linghui (Euro). They should really re-use that handle design. The original Timo Boll Forte was pretty nice, with a pattern which went around the edge of the blade. I think the Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon looks great, with the use of German flag colours. The colour scheme on the Donic Relevant is also very nice.

cool%20blades%20png.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tipiak