Clubs in S.Korea

This user has no status.
Hey all, so my family is thinking about visiting S.Korea once the pandemic eases up and if I'm correct there's a club that's run by Ryu Seung Min and Kim Taeksoo. Does anyone know where they're at? Also I'm open to other good clubs in Korea so let ne know where I can go play. We'll be all around Korea so there's really not a general area I'm looking at.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The two clubs are pretty well south of Seoul. You can still get reasonable close to tehm by subway, but it is gunna take a good long time to get there, assuming you do not mess up your train connections.

Here is RSM's website for the club - 팀유승민탁구클럽 | 팀유승민탁구클럽 (modoo.at)

The club is 600 meters Southeast of Gumjung Station on Line 1. if you exit that staion on exit 2. Print a map from your place before you go to Korea to be sure. Even better, buy a wifi card at the airpaort so you can use wifi and your phone with google maps to be sure.

RSM club address is 경기도 군포시 흥안대로 27번길 7

KTS club is in Suweon about 2 km from Suwon station, you will need to take a long hike or a cab.

Address in Korean is South Korea, 경기 수원시 권선구 호매실동 1395-3

Here is a vid from a youtuber showing the club. 김택수탁구클럽 탁구장소개 - YouTube

You show the address to taxi driver and they put it in their navigation and off you go. Sometimes, they type in the land line phone number.

Reactions: Player Tim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hi,

better get a wifi egg at the airport, more convinient. Also, don't use google maps, won't do you any good in Korea but rather download naver maps. Under settings, you can change the language to english.
Besides the two clubs you already plan on visiting, you can search for 탁구장 (copy paste it) in naver maps and it will show you locations near by where you can play and also additional infos about the place. Could be helpful when outside of Seoul.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
The two clubs are pretty well south of Seoul. You can still get reasonable close to tehm by subway, but it is gunna take a good long time to get there, assuming you do not mess up your train connections.

Here is RSM's website for the club - 팀유승민탁구클럽 | 팀유승민탁구클럽 (modoo.at)

The club is 600 meters Southeast of Gumjung Station on Line 1. if you exit that staion on exit 2. Print a map from your place before you go to Korea to be sure. Even better, buy a wifi card at the airpaort so you can use wifi and your phone with google maps to be sure.

RSM club address is 경기도 군포시 흥안대로 27번길 7

KTS club is in Suweon about 2 km from Suwon station, you will need to take a long hike or a cab.

Address in Korean is South Korea, 경기 수원시 권선구 호매실동 1395-3

Here is a vid from a youtuber showing the club. 김택수탁구클럽 탁구장소개 - YouTube

You show the address to taxi driver and they put it in their navigation and off you go. Sometimes, they type in the land line phone number.

Thank you. This helps alot

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Schlafftablette's suggestion to use naver maps is spot on, if you can type in or copy paste Takku 탁구 into that search box and search after you re-centered the map on the area you want. Google maps shows way less clubs than naver. Plus, the search result can show the address, sometimes phone number... that is important for a taxi driver relying on navigation.

If you are there just a few days, count such taxi money as a needed expense. If you are there a few weeks or more, consider it an initial investment.

Either way, if you do not pay for a wifi service day zero when you land, you are handicapping yourself.