Advice for new rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
But the switch to the Primorac Carbon seems to become more permanent than expected. Shortly after the switch Boll still proclaimed a timely return to the ALC, because it offers more options.

I'm curious if more and more players will play with T5000 "based" blades in the future...

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019

Marko,I tried Xiom Omega Series rubbers. They are very very good. I used Omega 7 Pro on my Forehand and I was very pleased with the results. However, I felt that the rubber is bit too quick for my needs. I am an intermediate level player and don't have that great footwork to utilize the benefits of a very fast rubber.I would recommend that if you are looking for extra speed then think of trying Omega series. The earlier versions, like 4 series and 5 series would be adequate for your needs. I, myself would look at the earlier versions of Omega series in case I am going for Xiom again. But if you are good with your movement then by all means try the 7 series. It's very good in all regards including durability.Thanks, KM1976

How's the feedback of using omega 7 pro? I'm interested especially for the bh play with this rubber. In terms of longevity too how is it. Is it a durable rubber?

NDH

says Spin to win!
I'm curious if more and more players will play with T5000 "based" blades in the future...

Personally, I don't think so.

If it was just about speed/power, we'd see more of it already, or everyone using hard, outer carbon based blades.

It surprises me that so many "inner carbon" blades are being used, which should (in theory), offer more control, whilst being a little slower.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
Hybrid rubbers are all the rage these days, so here is the list I came up with for my next rubber in a few months:

Yinhe Big Dipper $19
Tutyle Beijing lV $22.22
Friendship RITC 729 Battle ll 40° $25
Xiom Tau ll $34
Joola Golden Tango $40
Rakza Z $45
Victas Triple Double Extra $50
Donic Blue Grip C2 $50
Dignics 09C $93

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I can tell you I made the switch from DHS 301 blade with DHS H8 rubbers to Primorac Carbon blade with Nittaku Fastarc G-1 rubbers and I won't be going back.

Hi Dima, great. Find what you like and play with it, ignore the nay-sayers. I believe in it.

The contradiction is only apparent :)

Reactions: Dimitri