fh rubber reccomendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Hello, I normally play with hurricane 3 neo on fh and rakza 7 on the backhand of my dhs fb2 For fun I tried flipping my racket around to see what it would feel like and I actually liked it quite a lot more than the h3. My issue is that I keep bottoming out the sponge when I counterloop hard, this sucks because it is my best shot and it feels horrible when I go full force. It would also be nice to have a bit more grip to make my topspins more dangerous. Could someone recommend me a new rubber?

you sure? I was thinking more of a harder tensor

Hard tensors i really liked, is the Gewo ones. Gewo Nexxus XT Pro 50 Hard have low arc like chinese ones, but have the speed who chineses dont have. Maybe Nexxus EL Pro 50 if you want a more high arc. In my hands i found the Gewo Nexxus rubbers very good. I used the Pro EL 53 Hard for some time but is too hard, you need a full swing and good brushing technique. Try The XT Pro 50 if want some low arc as H3 but more speed than H3. I think if you liked Rakza, try Rakza Z

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

Over 80% of the Modern (especially the current Generation) Tensor(oids) would be good @ counter-looping..
  • Tenergy 05
  • MX-P (My Personal Fav, for counter-looping)
  • Omega VII Pro
  • Rasanter R50+
  • Dignics (05) (I also like this, but don't have pockets deep enough for it)

Reactions: Equaaz
says Rozena! You complete me.
Hello, I normally play with hurricane 3 neo on fh and rakza 7 on the backhand of my dhs fb2 For fun I tried flipping my racket around to see what it would feel like and I actually liked it quite a lot more than the h3. My issue is that I keep bottoming out the sponge when I counterloop hard, this sucks because it is my best shot and it feels horrible when I go full force. It would also be nice to have a bit more grip to make my topspins more dangerous. Could someone recommend me a new rubber?
Stick with H3 on FH. It is rare to hear it having bottoming out issue. H3 comes in 37, 38, 39, 40 up to 41, 42 degree or hardness to cater to needs as you progress.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
You could try the Xiom TAU II. It feels like a H3N, but with more bounce. Otherwise just boost your H3N a bit with Haifu Seamoon Booster, and you get a softer feel. An alternative is to go for the H3N Provincial Orange Sponge. I just replaced my boosted H3 41deg with a H3N Prov OS 40deg, boosted two layers. It gives you a bit more control and still the speed and spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Hi,

Over 80% of the Modern (especially the current Generation) Tensor(oids) would be good @ counter-looping..
  • Tenergy 05
  • MX-P (My Personal Fav, for counter-looping)
  • Omega VII Pro
  • Rasanter R50+
  • Dignics (05) (I also like this, but don't have pockets deep enough for it)

How would the mxp omega and rasanter compare to the rakza?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
i played both g-1 and rakza 7 before. g-1 needs more effort to bottom out and since Nittaku released Fastarc G-1 in the new Max Thickness, aka thicker sponge , you shouldnt be facing bottom out issues.

just make sure with the shop that the sheet of G-1 you are buying is not 2.0mm thick, the MAX version is thicker.