Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13

Re-Impact Fire customized blade for RIGHT handed player wit Gewo Rubbers

Re-Impact Fire Table Tennis Blade (for Right handed player). Made in Germany. Unique newly developed customized blade, only few were produced! It has customized Ship Screw handle that automatically tilts blade 45 degrees toward table. Handle is for RIGHT handed player. Blade has unique composition: 6mm balsa core, pine, eucalyptus and ash outer ply. Very light at 77 gramms. This blade give you linear speed, harder the impact, faster the speed, it is around OFF. Trajectory is dangerously low with good amount of spin. Because of ergonomics of the handle, it's easy to grip it to ready position after serve. It has KSLS System ( the notches) which reduces disturbing vibration to give more direct feel, it it also gives 2 different speeds: if notches are down toward the fingers it's a little bit faster. It comes with Gewo Nexxus XT 48 (black) and EL48 (red) both 1.9mm as per manufacturer recommendation ( medium to medium hard rubbers 2mm or less). Rubbers are in great shape ( Gewo actually is high quality rubber, durable, very underrated!). I was lucky enough to buy this blade as one of the few test blades. But I am EJ ( equipment junkie) and like to try new equipment (LOL). Please feel free to ask any questions!
    Price is $350. Please PM me. Thanks!
    Last edited by YV13; 01-16-2022 at 01:34 AM.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13

Te-Impact Fire customized blade for RIGHT handed player wit Gewo Rubbers

PM me with reasonable offer!
    Re-Impact Fire Table Tennis Blade (for Right handed player). Made in Germany. Unique newly developed customized blade, only few were produced! It has customized Ship Screw handle that automatically tilts blade 45 degrees toward table. Handle is for RIGHT handed player. Blade has unique composition: 6mm balsa core, pine, eucalyptus and ash outer ply. Very light at 77 gramms. This blade give you linear speed, harder the impact, faster the speed, it is around OFF. Trajectory is dangerously low with good amount of spin. Because of ergonomics of the handle, it's easy to grip it to ready position after serve. It has KSLS System ( the notches) which reduces disturbing vibration to give more direct feel, it it also gives 2 different speeds: if notches are down toward the fingers it's a little bit faster. It comes with Gewo Nexxus XT 48 (black) and EL48 (red) both 1.9mm as per manufacturer recommendation ( medium to medium hard rubbers 2mm or less). Rubbers are in great shape ( Gewo actually is high quality rubber, durable, very underrated!). I was lucky enough to buy this blade as one of the few test blades. But I am EJ ( equipment junkie) and like to try new equipment (LOL). Please feel free to ask any questions!
    Price is $350. Please PM me. Thanks!
    Last edited by YV13; 01-16-2022 at 01:33 AM.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 39 54
    H
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 54 39

User Info Menu

Jan 2022
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    Feedback Score
    Handle is THICK!

This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13

Actually it is much thinner near the neck and thick at the end to prevent slippage from the hand, it actually kind of long. Very comfortable. It is ergonomically designed, very unique. Once you hold it in the hand, the handle makes plane of the blade ( hitting surface) tilt 45 degrees toward the table (it is hard to see on the picture unfortunately).

This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13
    Sorry, I made mistake in the Headline, I should've put Re-Impact. I typed on the phone and misspelled it!

says I like to hit Heavy Topspin

Super Moderator 16,491 15,062

Super Moderator 15,062 16,491

User Info Menu

That handle will make it easy to hit a forehand shot. How does it feel for backhand? If it closes the racket more for forehand, wouldn't it cause the blade face to be more open on backhand?
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13
    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl
    That handle will make it easy to hit a forehand shot. How does it feel for backhand? If it closes the racket more for forehand, wouldn't it cause the blade face to be more open on backhand?

It is very easy transition to backhand grip ( moving your thumb up for better shot), blade also tilts toward the table at 45 degrees once I'm using it for backhand, even easier to adjust angle of the shot. This is unique handle designed by Achim Render, owner and blade maker for Re-Impact. He also does some blades for Dr. Neubauer ( not customized of course). He has quite of following with people who likes to play with balsa blades and also make blades with 2 different surfaces for pips players. Very technical guy, I had probably few dozens of emails with him before I got this blade, learned a lot of science.
    By the way, I guess you corrected my misspelling in my topic as admin, thank you!

The Following User Likes YV13's Post:

UpSideDownCarl

Super Moderator 16,491 15,062

Super Moderator 15,062 16,491

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply. It does look like a nice blade.

And yes, I did correct the spelling in the title for you. Easy enough to do. Good luck.
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 62
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 62 13
    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl
    Thanks for the reply. It does look like a nice blade.

And yes, I did correct the spelling in the title for you. Easy enough to do. Good luck.

Blade is nice. Playing surface is actually a little bit different shape too, it's not oval as usual blade but more rounded. The blade designer wrote to me that this is better shape for aerodynamics.