Tibhar Evolution FX-S

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hi,
We had a friendly TT tournament on mid December, 2021. To prepare for the tournament, I was using FX-S (max) on both side on my Xiom AZXi blade. I put those on my blade last week of October and played 5 days a week since then. Played at least an hour on those days. The spin and control was amazing at first. I felt the spin and speed decreased significantly in the 1st week of December. My forehand was bottoming out. However, I finished the tournament with that setup. I lost in the quarter finals to a player who is far better than me. So no complains.
But I am really disappointed with the FX-S. It feels really really soft now.
Right now, we can't play in Toronto's club due to covid restriction.
I would like to replace those rubbers. Please suggest me something durable. Right now "Pingpong-depot" has given good sale on Victas rubbers.
Are they any good? Or I go for Butterfly Rozena?
I really like the sponge hardness of 43/45 ESN.
Thanks

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
FX-S is a hot garbage rubber.

[/end joker mode]

FX-S is actually an OUTSTANDING soft sponged modern dynamic rubber with exceptional spin production capabilities. I use this rubber on a lot of my setups, previously as a FH rubber, now I can use firm sponged rubbers, it is the BH rubber on a lot my bats.

A few years ago, I discovered I was a lot more consistent and higher quality with a softer sponged rubber on FH, so rubbers like FX-S, FX-P and T05FX were appropriate for me on FH. Since using a medium firm sponged rubber for a year and a 51 degree rubber for almost a year, I can now use most modern dynamic rubbers on FH.

I say this to get players to understand that they should learn what category of rubber and sponge firmness is appropriate for their impact.

If you state you are comforable with 43 sponge, that is definately on the soft side.

If you iz helbent on getting a Victas rubber from that outfit, then V15 Stiff (45 degrees) at 38 CAD price is the closest appropriate rubber for what you have stated.

• Love
Reactions: Rizve Hasan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
FX-S is a hot garbage rubber.

[/end joker mode]

FX-S is actually an OUTSTANDING soft sponged modern dynamic rubber with exceptional spin production capabilities. I use this rubber on a lot of my setups, previously as a FH rubber, now I can use firm sponged rubbers, it is the BH rubber on a lot my bats.

A few years ago, I discovered I was a lot more consistent and higher quality with a softer sponged rubber on FH, so rubbers like FX-S, FX-P and T05FX were appropriate for me on FH. Since using a medium firm sponged rubber for a year and a 51 degree rubber for almost a year, I can now use most modern dynamic rubbers on FH.

I say this to get players to understand that they should learn what category of rubber and sponge firmness is appropriate for their impact.

If you state you are comforable with 43 sponge, that is definately on the soft side.

If you iz helbent on getting a Victas rubber from that outfit, then V15 Stiff (45 degrees) at 38 CAD price is the closest appropriate rubber for what you have stated.

Thank U so much @Der_Echte for your valuable feedback. I will buy one sheet of V15 Stiff and try it on my forehand when the clubs will open their doors in Toronto.