Stiga book

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Dear table tennis racket collector friends,

Me and 5 of my Stiga collector friends (from Sweden, Belgium, Germany and China) decided to make a complete Stiga table tennis wood catalog (and price guide) from 1950-1992.The book will contain all produced Stiga woods, that are worth to collect. The catalog is going to have more than 80 pages and ~250 pictures from individual woods (Some of them you have never seen). And it will include a catalog of the full Butterfly Viscaria generations.Additional planned content:- Stiga timeline- Useful informations (handle, serial number)- Interview with a world class Stiga player- Star players who used Stiga bladesPrice will be 15-20 EUR (depending on printed quantity).If you would like to own this unprecedented catalog, please pre-order on our website:

https://stigacatalog.com/

Pre-ordering does not obligate you to buy the book, it is only a demand survey.If we receive 100 pre-orders, the book will be published, and in autumn 2022, the book will arrive to you.This is a must for all Stiga and Butterfly collectors.Volunteers are welcome - in case you would like to help us with this book (with sponsors, ideas, photos or anything) just drop me a message.I have attached some template pages from the catalog.Please share it with your table tennis lover friends.
Regards,
Peter Bajusz
wp_book_full-72c73d1b-640w.jpg

Page1-640w.jpg

Page2-640w.jpg

Page3-640w.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thomas.pong
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
A series of STIGA products of 1990, designed exclusively for marketing in USSR. You can now get some items from Ebay as the sports uniquity. Some of the rackets were equiped with a native STIGA rubbers, ITTF Cobra Ultra and ITTF Thaifoon, and some had a low-grade recreational rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018

Thanks Igor,

This Narova line was popular in Hungary with the hobby players.
And some people collecting them :)

Thanks the info,
Peter