This user has no status.

TTD Member 36 10

User Info Menu

May 2018
    Germany
    Read 0 Reviews

Stiga book

Dear table tennis racket collector friends,

Me and 5 of my Stiga collector friends (from Sweden, Belgium, Germany and China) decided to make a complete Stiga table tennis wood catalog (and price guide) from 1950-1992.The book will contain all produced Stiga woods, that are worth to collect. The catalog is going to have more than 80 pages and ~250 pictures from individual woods (Some of them you have never seen). And it will include a catalog of the full Butterfly Viscaria generations.Additional planned content:- Stiga timeline- Useful informations (handle, serial number)- Interview with a world class Stiga player- Star players who used Stiga bladesPrice will be 15-20 EUR (depending on printed quantity).If you would like to own this unprecedented catalog, please pre-order on our website:

https://stigacatalog.com/

Pre-ordering does not obligate you to buy the book, it is only a demand survey.If we receive 100 pre-orders, the book will be published, and in autumn 2022, the book will arrive to you.This is a must for all Stiga and Butterfly collectors.Volunteers are welcome - in case you would like to help us with this book (with sponsors, ideas, photos or anything) just drop me a message.I have attached some template pages from the catalog.Please share it with your table tennis lover friends.
    Regards,
    Peter Bajusz

The Following User Likes bajusz79's Post:

thomas.pong

Last edited by bajusz79; 01-11-2022 at 08:11 PM.