DHS 301X VS Fang Bo B2X ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi good day to all TTD member,

Very curious to know which one is faster, more flex, better control and better feel.

Thank you for kindness reply and advise.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hi good day to all TTD member,

Very curious to know which one is faster, more flex, better control and better feel.

Thank you for kindness reply and advise.

The DHS 301x will be faster due to it's wood composition. I think they will have very similar flex, possibly the Fabg Bo2x being a bit stiffer.
Regarding control your rubbers will be a huge influence too. Fang Bo 2x will be more of a FH oriented blade while the 301x should be a balanced between FH and BH. If you like dominate your opponent immediately then Fang Bo 2x will be better, but you need to keep up the aggression at all times. If you rely on your opponent's opening and counter it with a great block or counter spin then the DHS 301x will be better.
There is also a DHS 301T blade which has a triple knit artificial layer. Arylate-Zylon-Carbon to my understanding. It might suit you better than the 301x.
I would read some DHS Ma Long 5 and Stiga Inspira/cybershape reviews, they are very close to the Fang Bo 2x and 301x blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi Zwill,

Thank you for your data, never known there is DHS 301T, do you have the review of this said DHS 301T ?