Macau 2022

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
After today I think XX is my favourite to win. Really surprised at ML FZD's exit

Also why aren't there more replies in this thread lol

Reactions: alas26
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
After today I think XX is my favourite to win. Really surprised at ML FZD's exit

Yeah I'd love to see XX win too. It would give him a good argument to let him stay on the tour for a while longer too - I'm not ready for him to stop playing :(

I think the reason there's so few replies is because it isn't a thread about equipment (even though there was a solid effort to turn even this into an equipment thread)

• Haha
Reactions: arlentan and alas26
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

It will be difficult. Look at WCQ's performance. He plays like a wall. There's literally no weakness. WCQ can counter from both BH and FH in any distance from any angle.

Reactions: arlentan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
WCQ is in incredible form in this tournament. Seems a totally different person to the guy who got spanked by Zhou Qihao in the Autumn

The stars are starting to align for him, And he's been very consistent on the tour in the past 2 years, Fan Zhendong is his kryptonite though. He has to work on that. And he's quite consistent against non CNT players tootoo, Pitchford and Calderano for example are troublesome for the other big 5 but they don't seem to bother him much. Last two matches against Yunju were shutdowns if I'm not mistaken too. If he keeps this up, the future is really bright.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021

The stars are starting to align for him, And he's been very consistent on the tour in the past 2 years, Fan Zhendong is his kryptonite though. He has to work on that. And he's quite consistent against non CNT players tootoo, Pitchford and Calderano for example are troublesome for the other big 5 but they don't seem to bother him much. Last two matches against Yunju were shutdowns if I'm not mistaken too. If he keeps this up, the future is really bright.

Definitely. I feel like he's usually had harimoto's number whenever they play too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
WCQ could finally get his temper under control. He has incredible physiques and talents. He will shine if he continues to mature.

I also like his style, more the old school type. He pivots and uses Fh more than many younger players.

His temper is still a issue, he's almost always berating himself after losing a point, you can call it demanding from himself but his facial grimaces and mutterings suggested anger a couple times. I hope he just keeps it at that

Reactions: TaiHaoPingPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

His temper is still a issue, he's almost always berating himself after losing a point, you can call it demanding from himself but his facial grimaces and mutterings suggested anger a couple times. I hope he just keeps it at that

He's turning 21 this year, for this age I think he's doing pretty well. LGY turning 26 this year. He still choked a lot a few years ago.

Reactions: TaiHaoPingPong